Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

How do I take the survey? I didn't see it in my mail and that link just says thank you for taking it.

I wouldn't mind sseeing all the icons back. They could for some evil super crew. But if they all come back I would want them to either share a house or have a scare zone dedicated to each. Each having their own house would be too much. But if only one was to come back for a house it needs to be jack. I really hope they finally do an American horror story house. They have been putting it in the survey the past few years. I know it isn't nearly as popular as walking dead. But if they would done ahs from the get go it would at least not get stale. I woulda loved a murder house or asylum house. And freak show seems suitisuitibly creepy and would thematically make sense in out in the tents.

- - - Updated - - -

How do I take the survey? I didn't see it in my mail and that link just says thank you for taking it.

Try mine. If it dosent work then they are personalized links.
http://uofeedback.qualtrics.com/WRQualtricsSurveyEngine/?Q_SS=eo1XvkDsBmMePyJ_dp2C71g1KKH4tkF&_=1

Doesn't work. Unique links. Make sure it's the email you used to buy your tickets.

Last edited:
IDK why you think the Storyteller is a throw away...if they bring back the Icons she will be there lol

She's a humongous joke lol, even if the icons all came back I don't know if she'd even be a thing

- - - Updated - - -

I like the Ghostbusters idea.

I'm against it, would be a nice throwback but that's about it. Not much you could really do or scare with

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it's safe to say we'll see another Dracula-esque synergy house. Hannibal or even Constantine.
Count me in for something frantic and legit scary but meh to both of those IPs. It's the 25th year guys!!!! Don't settle on any FDTD the tv series or dracula untold IPs

She's a humongous joke lol, even if the icons all came back I don't know if she'd even be a thing

- - - Updated - - -

I'm against it, would be a nice throwback but that's about it. Not much you could really do or scare with

- - - Updated - - -

Count me in for something frantic and legit scary but meh to both of those IPs. It's the 25th year guys!!!! Don't settle on any FDTD the tv series or dracula untold IPs

Both of those tv IPs COULD be good if they are pulled off well. Both shows (Hannibal especially) have a lot of disturbing imagery and possible jump scares. The story setup is simple(enter the office of Hannibal or the house of Constantine) and if you follow that with some greatest hits moments it would be fairly easy for most people to grasp. Heck, plop them in the Disaster queue and we could have an actual queue video explaining what is happening in the house (Hannibal's therapy sessions with the killers we are going to see inside or Constantine's warnings about the dangers of his house and the entities that are contained within) which would be a nice change from the lackluster Disaster queue video this year.

I think Ghostbusters could be a great house (puppets, scareactors, blacklight, and Pepper's ghost effects) so if this is A&Ds passion project I hope to see it come to fruition.

I think a Ghostbusters house would be fantastic. HHN has often had one not-so-scary house per year and this could be it. Plus, they could get some jump scares in if they really wanted.

AHS should be adapted at this point, everything in this season so far has HHN written all over it from facade to characters. Would make for a fun one. As for GB, the only thing I would be really interested in are Zuul AWIL puppets but then again that would probably be the only scary thing. Other than that meh, better things to make houses off of

I would love to see a throwback year to old Universal and HHN. Classic monsters, classic slasher movies, and icons would be something I would be incredibly interested in.

I would be incredibly stoked for a Ghostbusters house, could be a lot of fun! Scenes I'm thinking of a nice city-scape with Stay Puft, the dogs could make for some awesome puppets a-la AWiL, the subway scene, Scoleri Bros, of course the librarian and Slimer.

I'm going to be selfish and say that I hope Nightmare on Elm Street makes it on the roster next year. I missed the New Line year and I'm really bummed about it. Just the thought of it being a possibility next year is making me salivate.

I'd also love to see a horror musical hit the stage at HHN. Something like Evil Dead: The Musical or Musical of the Living Dead. I think it would be awesome.

I'm not sure how well Hannibal would translate to a house. Silence of the Lambs easily could, but Hannibal is a bit harder. Ghostbusters would be great, can you imagine a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man the size of the Xenomorph queen from Hollywood?

I'm going to be selfish and say that I hope Nightmare on Elm Street makes it on the roster next year. I missed the New Line year and I'm really bummed about it. Just the thought of it being a possibility next year is making me salivate.

I'd also love to see a horror musical hit the stage at HHN. Something like Evil Dead: The Musical or Musical of the Living Dead. I think it would be awesome.

I'm down with Freddy and even Leatherface back next year. With how well they've done classic horror film houses lately, I'd like to see them get another crack at those IPs.

i'm giving a small hope that the Day of the Dead parade for the anniversary. and it also brings something interesting; Has Freddy and Leatherfaces contract gone over for Orlandos? as I thought It was a sepreate contract. It also interests me that theres more than Rocky Horror and Bill and Ted on the shows for survey which could lead to the rumors of IOA and USF being used for HHN seem more true. And It'd actauly be cool to have a Hitchcock maze. One thing I question though is on the Icons, it seems the Usher might be out so maybe we're getting to choose who reins supreme in hell just like 16 with the show? a lot of questions but we'll see in the months to come.

I gave the highest ratings to the nighttime parade and lowest to horror themed rock band. Texas Chainsaw Massacre and American Horror Story sound good. I am really hoping they don't do a magic show or Ghostbusters.

I love how a horror themed rock band is an option, it's not like they are gonna get someone like cooper or rob zombie to play nightly (although a horror concert series would bring tears to my eyes). It would probably be a local band that's trying to be too edgy for its own good COUGH my ex COUGH. Can't universal just make a band called the icons? Think about it, Jack on vocals, caretaker on guitar, director on bass, the usher on drums and the storyteller can just sit and watch. It would be perfect uni do it

^I think they mean a house based on a horror rock band (Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath, Slash, etc) rather than a horror rock concert.

Either way I think having any attraction based on "horror rock" (whatever that even means) is stupid.

How about UO gives us something different then a typical anniversary yr.. Let's get away from the cookie cutter event and try NEW stuff that we havent seen before.

I love the icons but its time to move on from them and give us brand new icons that we can know and love.

UO needs to look at what's making Singapore VERY popular.. It's old skool HHN over there.

Hell look at other Haunts (Like HOS) and see how there becoming more popular then HHN, as well maybe learn a few new tricks...