Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You're literally just saying what Jimmy, HHNRumors, and the insiders at HNN said, only swapping a location and saying two houses are being done by a different company (which makes no sense).

Last year 2 different companys did the houses...FAKE and somebody else.

Woah... let's not get too carried away with an unspecific word such as "did". All these companies do is construct walls and basic woodwork and hard decorative items based on ultra-specific designs/plans/building materials created by A&D.

While they might paint the base colors for the houses, they are not always responsible for the overpainting (think blue paint on Kong versus the numerous colors added later) and never responsible for the props and furnishings chosen.

Just wanted everyone to be clear on what the outside vendors do here. :)

Reactions: ThreePack Shagur
I don't see them doing any upcharge this year, it sounds like it was an idea but it doesn't sound like it's on the table anymore. I guess we'll find out either way soon enough.
Yep, they're already selling tickets and the website says 9 houses. If the 9th house turns out to be an up charge that would be some very misleading advertising.

I don't see them doing any upcharge this year, it sounds like it was an idea but it doesn't sound like it's on the table anymore. I guess we'll find out either way soon enough.

I could see them doing another house like Legendary Truth at the end of the event as another test run.

I also wouldn't put it past them that they're just not advertising the up charge house until the event is here or as we're walking into the park opening night. To put it another way, I think they want to show people with the IPs/original content that they have picked this year why the ticket price for the event is worth it before even mentioning an up charge.

Anyone know for certain if the event is going to be open until 1am-2am every night this year, or will there still be 12am closures as well? According to the site, there will no longer be 12am closures. If this is actually true, that's awesome.

Anyone know for certain if the event is going to be open until 1am-2am every night this year, or will there still be 12am closures as well? According to the site, there will no longer be 12am closures. If this is actually true, that's awesome.

Would be nice if true..one extra house, one extra hour to see it

Looks like this is really going to be a successful HHN 25. I'm taking an off year and spending this Fall's 2 week vacation at WDW (Yeah, I know, yell traitor). Anyway, yesterday it popped in my mind to maybe stop at Universal for a day or two to spend some time at Diagon Alley (which I greatly miss already) and see the progress on amazing Kong. I pulled up the onsite hotels ( I actually gavesome thought to staying at Universal & driving up to Disney since the Universal hotels are far superior value & amenity wise) and was surprised with what I saw. Usually when I book for the Fall the Universal hotels rooms were all available up until just about time to leave, allowing me to get a good AP rate. When I looked yesterday for two week stays, using various dates between the last week in Sept. through the first two weeks in October, rooms available were very limited, especially at the deluxes. I compared the room accessibility to this summer's dates and there were actually less categories of rooms available for those Fall weeks than the summer months. Unless this was some sort of glitch, this may indicate the need to book soon if planning to stay onsite. Just giving a heads up if this is true.