Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Since everyone is being so quiet, I mine as well comment on 1 of the potential scare zones. I'm looking forward to the possibility of a Halloween tradition type zone being put up in Central Park. I really enjoyed it when they put the jack-o-lanterns in the trees. I hope they do that again and add many more along the ground area. A return of the Traditionals (Morphans roaming horde from HHN 22) would be welcome as well. Maybe they could have it set up similar to the movie Trick 'r Treat, where there are different areas with different creature types doing what they do best on Halloween night. They could have their own version of Samhain traveling from area to area overseeing what is taking place.

On a side note, I'd like to say that with the exception of the year Hurricane Sandy was hovering off the coast (HHN 22 I believe), it hasn't felt at all like Halloween season down there while visiting. That is one of the best parts of living up here in Massachusetts. When Summer turns into Fall, the air begins to chill and the leaves begin to turn red and orange. There is even a certain smell in the air that lets you know that Halloween season is here. On a windy cool evening, I enjoy standing outside under the moonlight and listening to the sound of the dried up leaves rustling on the breeze. I could go on and on, but words do this feeling I get no justice. For those of you who have never experienced what I'm talking about, you are really missing out.

I hope for some presence for Crimson Peak since it is being released by Universal with Legendary. Anyway, I'm excited to see it.

Since everyone is being so quiet, I mine as well comment on 1 of the potential scare zones. I'm looking forward to the possibility of a Halloween tradition type zone being put up in Central Park. I really enjoyed it when they put the jack-o-lanterns in the trees. I hope they do that again and add many more along the ground area. A return of the Traditionals (Morphans roaming horde from HHN 22) would be welcome as well. Maybe they could have it set up similar to the movie Trick 'r Treat, where there are different areas with different creature types doing what they do best on Halloween night. They could have their own version of Samhain traveling from area to area overseeing what is taking place.

On a side note, I'd like to say that with the exception of the year Hurricane Sandy was hovering off the coast (HHN 22 I believe), it hasn't felt at all like Halloween season down there while visiting. That is one of the best parts of living up here in Massachusetts. When Summer turns into Fall, the air begins to chill and the leaves begin to turn red and orange. There is even a certain smell in the air that lets you know that Halloween season is here. On a windy cool evening, I enjoy standing outside under the moonlight and listening to the sound of the dried up leaves rustling on the breeze. I could go on and on, but words do this feeling I get no justice. For those of you who have never experienced what I'm talking about, you are really missing out.

Halloween has but two true smells: Fog Fluid and Chainsaw Exhaust.

Reactions: Porkchop
I wrote an article reintroducing Jack the Clown, for those unfamiliar with his importance and history:

http://orlandounited.com/2015/05/did-ya-miss-me-a-reintroduction-of-jack-the-clown/

Thanks for this Briman, love HHN but am pretty much a noob having only attended the last two (third one in Sept :thumbs:) have been wondering what all the fuss about Jack was, your article laid it all out and I now have a much greater appreciation for what Jack stands for. What an awesome back story too, looking forward to coming face to face with him in Sept.

Thanks for this Briman, love HHN but am pretty much a noob having only attended the last two (third one in Sept :thumbs:) have been wondering what all the fuss about Jack was, your article laid it all out and I now have a much greater appreciation for what Jack stands for. What an awesome back story too, looking forward to coming face to face with him in Sept.

Ill tell you what, if you have a clown phobia stay clear of that guy :lol: I felt having his presence around the event brought character to the event and made it that much more exciting. I brought an ex one year that was deathly afraid of clowns and it was by the one the best nights I have ever had at HHN all because we was terrified all night :lol:

Thanks for the article Bri. Another noob here only having been to 21, 22, and 24. So I appreciate all the Jack recaps and do give a crap about the AWIL repeat. Because I can. :)

Last edited:
Thanks BriMan! I know I trully appreciate this as being a first-timer to Jack's chaos this year.

EDIT:

Question, does anyone know where Jack was in the Giggles & Gore, Inc. house?

Pretty sure as you were walking into one of the final rooms, if you turned around, you saw him over the doorway.

Shrek_Permit.jpg

Parade_Permit.jpg

Permits have been filed for construction in the Shrek theater and the Parade Building.

Last edited:
With construction rolling in things are getting more exciting, though a couple particular thoughts are on my mind.

Reguarding the construction in Disaster and the visable multi-colored teddy bear, I'm seeing a lot of posts all over claiming that Universal is messing with us...that would be amusing if they were but are they really? After all last year there was a bright orange disc and a clown arm visable, which matched up perfectly with Giggles & Gore.

Also, something has been bugging me about the house and scare zone line up, to be more particular...what people are assuming is the line up. Case in point the past couple months have been like this...

- A while back there was quite a info bomb on all the houses, and shortly after that there was a info bomb on all the scare zones.

- Around the time/shortly after the scare zones were posted, it was mentioned on here that the leaks were being supplied by someone giving purposely wrong info. Making the line-up wrong.

- But even with that said, to this moment when people are talking about the houses and scare zones they're talking about pretty much everything that was leaked in the supposedly wrong info bombs. (The only real difference I see is Disaster not being Run and Body Collectors/Psychoscarepy are two seperate houses instead of a VS.)

So did I miss something where we threw out the purposely wrong leaks idea, or was there something that came up where the leaks are the correct line up? Teebin, would you kindly throw a bone here?

I purposefully asked not to be told much if anything about HHN this year except big picture stuff. So, I know they considered changing horses mid-stream on a few zone things. I also know that a few of the houses are place holders in lieu of negotiations for a few IP's. They might stay, but they could be tossed in an instant as late as August.

Sorry that all I know is ifs, short of Shrek a few months ago... and that was so out of the blue I just had to sit and await your reactions.