Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've been seeing/hearing SO many good things about Insidious, and after tonight's media preview and that video...I think we're in for one hell of a house.

Reactions: Cole
It's the same Jack from Day 1.
Doesn't he also occasionally play Beetlejuice in the parks?

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that's the best horror nights commercial of all time. Perfect mix of comedy, hype and showing us what the event has in store. Absolutely marvelous. The media preview is also tons of fun, the actor they got for Jack this time around is just phenomenal. Hope he's the actor for the new show
I'll say it's the second best. The Director commercials from 2003 remain my favorite.

Random question - how long do the passholder pins usually last? In other words, if I'm not comong till the 6th of October, will I need someone to pick me up one?
I would suggest buying any of the merch that interests you short of the shirts and non-fancy lanyards as soon as you possibly can. They have had very limited runs on things like dog tags, pins, and figures that get snatched and put on eBay very very quickly.

I would suggest buying any of the merch that interests you short of the shirts and non-fancy lanyards as soon as you possibly can. They have had very limited runs on things like dog tags, pins, and figures that get snatched and put on eBay very very quickly.
Then who wants to pick me up a passholder pin and whatever the Uni mini is? :)

hello guys, i just signed up too finally get into the hhn discussion. I've been reading the forums since last years event, and i've been going to hhn since i was 8 years old back in 2008. Anyways i gotta ask, what day will be busier opening night or the second night?

hello guys, i just signed up too finally get into the hhn discussion. I've been reading the forums since last years event, and i've been going to hhn since i was 8 years old back in 2008. Anyways i gotta ask, what day will be busier opening night or the second night?

Opening Night. Has all the die-hards, media, and the general populace attending. 2nd night will still be busy but not as hectic.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Heavy rain leading up to the event or light occasional rain during is fine, last year and the flooded year before were pretty rough. The best for me personally was 4 or 5 years ago, I was flying in from out of town through this horrible storm with plans to immediately B-Line it from the airport to HHN upon landing. We start our decent, the sky is black except for mega streaks of lightning going through the sky in some crazy storm. I'm sitting on the window seat next to the wing and I just keep on thinking of Twilight Zone. Touch down on and as soon as we are at the I-Drive exit on the Beach line the storm stops. Perfect weather that night, perfect lead up to it. Great time had by all!

TS Grace is well out of the picture. This summer has had a strange pattern to our storms though.

Reactions: Freddyglove
rainy night always means short lines and empty streets. It is really bizarre.
You are able to do the houses quickly but the park looks dead. It is a little bitter sweet. The only thing I hate is when my shoes get wet, nothing worse than spending the night with wet shoes. that sucks.

Reactions: anihilnation
I remember last year on opening night it began raining a little before the beginning of passholder preview. Luckily I was under the rood by the animal actors theater.

You all seem so blase and disinterested in this years event. I guess their marketing strategy was a complete failure. Too bad. :blank:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13418-1349223535-0.gif