Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 132 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Im omw to orlando from miami right now, i wont be able to get in early through Passholders or stay and scream, also no express. Any tips on how to make the most of opening night without the advantages?

Im omw to orlando from miami right now, i wont be able to get in early through Passholders or stay and scream, also no express. Any tips on how to make the most of opening night without the advantages?

If employee preview was any indication M&M will be insanely frontloaded and will calm down around 10 PM. You might be able to get the other three soundstages done when the night begins then head to Insidious, but some like to do it counter clockwise and start with the parade building (TWD). Run and Asylum probably won't be too bad with waits. Just guessing on my part, we're going to find out what happens with crowds tonight :lol:

I have a plus one for my AP RSVP if you want to check in with me at Battery Park.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm going with my brother and I won't leave him there. I'm pretty happy with our plan, we'll try and knock out the soundstages first and see what happens from there. It's just opening night too, plenty of time to get everything done.

I think the official shirt is missing The Purge.

Interesting, I'll make sure to double check that tonight. I will say I was not impressed with that shirt. I don't like the plain black ones with the red stylized writing on the front. I picked out the Horror alumni shirt with Jack, Director, Storyteller, Caretaker and Chucky (I'm still trying to wrap my head around why he's on there, so random lol). It's pretty cool and I like the throwback tone of it.

Could someone explain to me how Uni keeps people from mucking with the sets, hopping on a bed or sofa etc... Has anyone seen others who get out of hand in these or previous houses?

There is security in the houses at all times, I'm sure if someone messed with something they would promptly be thrown out of the park. But I've personally never seen anything like that happen before, most people are too caught up in what is going on around them to think about jumping on beds and sofas. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Could someone explain to me how Uni keeps people from mucking with the sets, hopping on a bed or sofa etc... Has anyone seen others who get out of hand in these or previous houses?

The ops team in the house is (theoretically) supposed to keep people from doing things like that. If someone does make a great offense, there'll be security waiting for them at the exit. But it does happen, all the time - it isn't uncommon for set pieces and props to get stolen or destroyed over the course of the event. Sometimes things are replaced, sometimes they aren't. There was a particularly nasty incident back in 2011 - on the very last night of the event, someone brought in a baggie of deer piss (!?) and threw it out all over set pieces in the Thankskilling scene of H.R. Bloodengutz. The house had to be closed for an hour or so while they assessed the damage - some furniture was tossed then and there.

To everyone attending tonight or tomorrow - have tons of fun! Eager to hear your thoughts.

in 2008 (or 09) someone put fish hooks hanging one of the houses... and there have been safety pins placed on fabrics before
Totally forgot all about that, I thought those were just rumors and stories made up to scare people. If I remember correctly the story was that they were putting the hooks on the set pieces that hung down in your face and had to move out of the way.

There was a particularly nasty incident back in 2011 - on the very last night of the event, someone brought in a baggie of deer piss (!?) and threw it out all over set pieces in the Thankskilling scene of H.R. Bloodengutz. The house had to be closed for an hour or so while they assessed the damage - some furniture was tossed then and there.

What in the actual hell o_O