Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 192 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This actually annoys me somewhat, as we leave on the 3rd and I was hoping to get some cheap HHN swag on the previous last day! Happy for others who benefit from it though.

Last edited:
I was hoping that by some miracle they would say that Rush of Fear passes could also be used for this, in an attempt to just try and get additional people through the gate.

Reactions: Journey_On
You can't use any trademarked imagery or wording, and since they're not conducting any reviews of designs (which was a courtesy they did in the past to make sure they were kosher) it requires designers to avoid using anything. And that includes house names, character names, and the title "Halloween Horror Nights."

Sorry haven't been able to read the forums in a couple weeks. Do we think the added dates are attendance related? (Aka hurricane Matthew?) Or merchandise sales? Attendance has seemed pretty healthy this year. Or is it just testing the waters for the future..?

Sorry haven't been able to read the forums in a couple weeks. Do we think the added dates are attendance related? (Aka hurricane Matthew?) Or merchandise sales? Attendance has seemed pretty healthy this year. Or is it just testing the waters for the future..?
I think it may in part be all three.

Reactions: ChrisM
At some point I can see them going from the weekend after labor day til a week past halloween if demand continues to grow.
It would help with set-up as they don't have to rush it because of Rock the Universe, but then again the food and bar tents would be sitting empty for two weeks.

i wonder if they found enough actors to stay for the 2 new days or if some places will be empty
Talking to actors, it sounds like most have stayed on. There may be some gaps in houses, but I could see Uni pulling one of the hordes to fill wholes if it's absolutely necessary.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Even from the security lines onwards in Citywalk last night, it seemed like EVERY staff member was trying to pimp this year's lanyard, which says to me that they must have a big surplus of these they want to shift over the next week.
I've seen this in past years as well. I have seen fewer lanyards being worn than last year's though. I hope this poor choice in design has taught them a lesson not to put all their eggs in one basket when it comes to putting a design on every single piece of merchandise.

Reactions: amityboattours
Talking to actors, it sounds like most have stayed on. There may be some gaps in houses, but I could see Uni pulling one of the hordes to fill wholes if it's absolutely necessary.

I saw a couple of street actors saying how rlthey might be put in houses instead so it made me wonder