Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The queue for the house is a good point though. If the MIB extended queue is the house then where does the queue for the house go? There doesn't seem to be much space back there.

Perhaps they would move the house entrance that is usually next to the Coca-Cola stand over to the Simpsons gate, and have the MiB queue house entrance in that spot, with most of the queue back there and wrapping around back of MiB.

Reactions: s8film40
Are we talking nine or ten houses next year? If ten, they'll replace Disaster with MIB, and then...? Split SS 21 into two houses?

How is there no room for a third spring tent near the other two?

If they're going to add another Sprung tent, I think it would make more sense to add it somewhere on the other side of the park. Without Disaster, having all the houses in the SS's and area between kid zone and MIB leaves that whole side of the park open and with no need for guests to venture off that way I think it would overcrowd the park.

Ok that plan for the MiB house sounds sane...but my only question would then be where does the queue for the actual ride go? If there's a way for that, then problem solved.

I think Universal will want to keep it USF only if it's possible, and if they find a way to do 9-10 houses in just USF, then I think that's what they'll do.

Ok that plan for the MiB house sounds sane...but my only question would then be where does the queue for the actual ride go? If there's a way for that, then problem solved.

I think Universal will want to keep it USF only if it's possible, and if they find a way to do 9-10 houses in just USF, then I think that's what they'll do.

I believe they could just utilize the queue inside better, I can't remember the last time I rode it and waited any farther back than the armory.

Figured I put it in here - We came up with some content for our YouTube (MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE AHEM)

8 Things Universal wants you to forget about HHN

Hope you enjoy.

Haha! Awesome video. My first year at HHN ended up being 2012 because I won a sweepstakes. Agree that year was lame, but Gothic ranks in my top five houses.

Not necessarily speculation here, but I've been kicking this idea around in my head. Fallout themed video game house. I'm mostly super pumped about the new game next week, and I'm still on a high from HHN 25, so I put some thought into it. While fallout isn't a horror game, I feel it has plenty of elements to lend itself into a decent scare. Imagine starting in the vault, and walking out the door to the post nuclear apocalyptic wasteland. Plenty of creatures to come across like giant scorpions, rad roaches (even a simple animatronic like the baby walker from insidious), or Yao guai (mutated bear, which I think would go over well). Eventually you could end up in a dilapidated house and run into feral ghouls. Finally maybe a scene in a decayed urban setting pitting full on power armored soldiers vs super mutants. There are plenty of Easter eggs from the game that could be thrown like bobble heads and different brands like nuka cola. Maybe even a clever scene using v.a.t.s. could be done like the pause scene in resident evil. It was a lot of fun thinking of all the possibilities. Any other fallout fans think it could work?

It would be pretty interesting to have an Ash vs Evil Dead house. The show seems to be doing pretty well critically and with the viewership. It was also renewed for another season, before the first episode even aired, and that would probably start sometime around HHN next year. It's a great cult property, and I'm sure Starz would love the promotion from having it's first original horror show in the event.

2013 was the one year I've missed since I started going, so I'm not really sure how the Evil Dead (2013) house was but having them take a shot at the property with the original "world" and Ash would be great.

I was just watching the trailer for the show today and thinking it would be a good choice for HHN. I'm looking forward to watching the series.

Haven't watched the full first episode, but so far I am definitely liking what I have seen. I would love to see the return of a comedy house and this would be a great example. Others in that list I need to see are Gremlins and Critters.

IP Predictions for HHN 26

Ring (3d house)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Halloween

Army of Darkness

Conjuring

Ash vs Evil Dead

Reactions: s8film40

Ring (3d house)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Halloween

Army of Darkness

Conjuring

Ash vs Evil Dead
Army of Darkness and Ash vs Evil Dead? I would expect if they were to do both they would put them both together in a mega house.

Reactions: Andy

Ring (3d house)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Halloween

Army of Darkness

Conjuring

Ash vs Evil Dead
Wow! That's a great line up! I would have never considered the possibility of both Ash vs. Evil Dead and Army of Darkness, but it would be great.

Reactions: Andy
What do I want to see at HHN 26?

I want to see an Icon that we never seen before...

I want to see IPs we never seen before...

I want to see orginal houses that deals with nothing with PAST houses.

Let see some new stuff.

Since everybody is posting their wish lists...

IPs
Twin Peaks
Hellraiser
The Thing
The Shining
Killer Klowns from Outerspace (mostly since creative wants it)

Originals
Sequel house to either Nightingales, Hellgate, or Catacombs
Path of the Wicked
Yurei
Boogeyman
Dark Christmas