Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

I'm excited for it, just not quite as much as most of the others.
I know. That's why I said you'll be surprised.

My 40 year old brother, who I've never seen jump at anything at HHN was ducking to the floor in the original Halloween house. Halloween being Aiellos favorite horror movie it's safe to say it will be soild.

I know its getting compared to American Werewolf in terms of returning but that doesn't make any sense.

Well, now that it's official, I guess I'll have to watch Season 1.

I wonder why they picked the seasons they did. I decided to start watching Hotel when it premiered, and I have to say, I found it really weird and dropped it after four episodes. So I'm a little disappointed that was one of the seasons selected. The house could still be creepy for sure, but I do like when I can tie in my excitement for the show/movie with that of the house. Hoping Season 1 is better.

Honestly, Hotel and Freak Show are the 2 best seasons to translate. They had the weirdest characters and craziest storylines.

I wonder why they picked the seasons they did. I decided to start watching Hotel when it premiered, and I have to say, I found it really weird and dropped it after four episodes. So I'm a little disappointed that was one of the seasons selected. The house could still be creepy for sure, but I do like when I can tie in my excitement for the show/movie with that of the house. Hoping Season 1 is better.

None of the season have the same tone or general feel to them so I will say 1,4 and 5 these are darker while season 2 and 3 are more so campy. (With the season 5 after episode 7 it got really really campy and humorous on purpose)

I really miss the interactive website too. Every year when UO asks me to participate in the survey I mention that they need to bring back the website. I guess with Facebook they don't see the need to put money into the website.

I honestly could care less about the interactive website. Sure, they were great but they do cost a decent amount of money and take a lot of time. However, I REALLY miss the backstory that they brought with them. I would love if they would just give each house it's own simple webpage with the artwork they have already made and give us some backstory for the originals and some more Chance info.

I'm an AHS fan so I'm pretty excited for this. Usually each season has a little piece that connects it to another season. 1 & 5 are connected so I can see why they chose those together. Don't want to really say too much about season 1 since you haven't watced it yet, but I do think it is a lot better than season 5. It actually has some very creepy moments. I think season 1 definitely has a lot of scenes that would translate well into a house.

I know. That's why I said you'll be surprised.

My 40 year old brother, who I've never seen jump at anything at HHN was ducking to the floor in the original Halloween house. Halloween being Aiellos favorite horror movie it's safe to say it will be soild.

I know its getting compared to American Werewolf in terms of returning but that doesn't make any sense.

The first Halloween house didn't really scare me, but nothing really does, that's not why I go. It was an enjoyable enough house, great sets and everything, followed the best beats of the movie very well. I understand most of Halloween II takes place in a hospital, so plenty of opportunity for creativity there, I look forward to seeing what they come up with.