Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 156 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apparently the new paint for lunatics playgroud 3d can make things look like they pop out a foot or more.
I've never seen them really take full advantage of the 3D painting. I've gone through the exhibits at IAAPA and they have a significantly better 3D effect. I assume it's because the theme/story of the house takes precedence over choosing the type of things that really lend themselves to the 3D paint.

Last edited:
Ok sorry to derail but I'm going October 2nd (Sunday) and I don't have fastpass but will have stay and scream. Is there anything you recommend I do to get the most out of my visit and be able to do all or a good majority of the houses?

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Ok sorry to derail but I'm going October 2nd (Sunday) and I don't have fastpass but will have stay and scream. Is there anything you recommend I do to get the most out of my visit and be able to do all or a good majority of the houses?

The site is coming out with a best bets plan soon, so I would wait a little bit longer for that.

By Mon or Tuesday. :thumbsup:

Do on site hotel guests get into HHN an hour early or do just get to enter through a separate gate? If you do get in early then my next question would be the houses open at that time are TCM,Halloween and Lunatics 3D? I'm just trying to figure out my game plan.

This is the last stretch. It starts next week and I go in two weeks. Had to put my dog down the other day, so I've been kind of bummed. But I think this trip will be a nice little escape for me. This should be a really fun time.

This is the last stretch. It starts next week and I go in two weeks. Had to put my dog down the other day, so I've been kind of bummed. But I think this trip will be a nice little escape for me. This should be a really fun time.
My sympathies. A pet is like a good friend. It always hurts to lose a pet that you had good times with.

Reactions: snayberry