Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 183 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If my friend has a employee guest ticket for me during the day and I have a publix hhn ticket for the night am I qualified for stay and scream?

How's the weather shaping up for tomorrow? Says scattered showers/thunder storms at 60%. Can same Orlando natives translate that into whether or not it'll be a washout or just one of those sporadic and hopefully brief Florida down pours. Thanks in advance!

How's the weather shaping up for tomorrow? Says scattered showers/thunder storms at 60%. Can same Orlando natives translate that into whether or not it'll be a washout or just one of those sporadic and hopefully brief Florida down pours. Thanks in advance!
Sounds similar to yesterday. Last night was a little cooler which was nice, there was a short rain shower but nothing too bad. What I normally do is keep an umbrella in my car and when I get to the garage check the hourly weather, if it shows any period of about 40% - 50% or more I take the umbrella with me.

I like using weather underground. If you look at the hourly, they break out the rainchance and the show an estimate of how much rain is expected. Understand in fl it rain in the backyard when the front yard stays dry

Reactions: Joel and Lord Snow
There's really no way to tell until tomorrow. Florida weather changes fast.

Reactions: anihilnation
Wow, things changed quickly. My wife uses this Accuweather app and it is usally pretty good. It is cool in that it tells you when the rain will star or end in two hour Windows...we were at Strongwater and it said it would stop in 12 minutes..suddenly it changed to 74 minutes...then my phone goes off with a flash flood warning until 9:15.

I feel bad for folks out there, we got lucky in that we haven't left the hotel yet.