Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 171 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Unless it's an error, the Sprung 1 entrance (Scarecrow) is in a new position this year.

Halloween Horror Nights™ Event Map | Haunted Houses, Scare Zones, Shows & Rides

I wonder if this means the sprungs will now exit through KZ with the exit for the Parade building? If so, hopefully this helps alleviate the crowding that typically plagues the MiB area when both tents exited there.

On the negative side, it kind of throws a wrench into the typical Stay and Scream plan of hitting the Parade Building, Tent 1 and then Tent 2 in rapid succession. Now there's gonna be a nice long walk in between Tent 1 and Tent 2.

Reactions: SeventyOne
2am closing third week and on, like I remember from last year. Gutted they aren't doing any 2am closings the 2nd week (when I am going) but oh well, I'll learn to book for a later trip next year.

Reactions: SeventyOne
On the negative side, it kind of throws a wrench into the typical Stay and Scream plan of hitting the Parade Building, Tent 1 and then Tent 2 in rapid succession. Now there's gonna be a nice long walk in between Tent 1 and Tent 2.

Looks like you'll be able to do a similar thing, there will just be a bit more of a walk between 1 & 2 now?

Looks like you'll be able to do a similar thing, there will just be a bit more of a walk between 1 & 2 now?

Right, it's not a big deal, really. It was just so convenient to be able to exit the Parade building house right next to the entrance of Tent 1 and then exit Tent 1 right next to the entrance of Tent 2. Made knocking out those first three houses super quick.

The shift of Tent 2's entrance is going to shoot Scarecrow's waits up big time. Ash vs Evil Dead is almost guaranteed to have the lowest waits being the only house in that corner.

But if both tent houses are now exiting right next to the parade building house entrance, there will still be a constant flow of people back there.

Reactions: DannyPowers
The Repository is still showing up for me. I don't think it's an error.

Ha! looks like they 'removed' it from the site by hiding it. Whatever method they used works fine when you view the site on a desktop browser, but not on mobile, so since all the information is still in the source for the page, that's why you're still seeing it. I still see it too when on mobile, but it's clearly last year's information.

Did the original wording include November 5th? I know it was extended to then but I'm not sure they changed the website.