Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 169 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i can't even come close to figuring out the first one

i'm guessing number 3 is AVED and number 4 is the Shining

The boat lists to one side in a riverbed. A challenge to navigate, its tilted corridors will surely help make visitors more vulnerable when the maze's "scare-actors" lunge at them. (There were no live actors lurking in the shadows during my tour.) Likewise, the squishy material embedded in the floor of the swamp scene, which simulates a muddy bog, will keep guests off balance and more susceptible to scares.

Holy cow!!!!

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Summary of the original houses from the article:

Dead Waters - a bizarre New Orleans realm overrun by the Voodoo Queen and her voodoo doll disciples

Scarecrow: The Reaping - an abandoned, drought-ravaged farm haunted by ornery scarecrows

The Hive - vampire-themed, skewers more to the ferocious Nosferatu take on the monster than the classic, more suave Bela Lugosi version

The Fallen - will take place in an ornate cathedral and pit eternal winged creatures against mortals.