Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From what it seems to add onto that, a reputable source from USHForums has also stated that outside of AHS (and TWD for them), the rest of the IP's will all be film based.

Here's a nugget:

Cali will have something that Orlando will not. Take that however you would like.

If you're implying that it will be one of the houses, I'm hoping that the heavily rumored Mummy house will only be in Hollywood. I'm just getting too many Dracula Untold vibes from that one.

Reactions: graspthesun
Anyone else get the feeling that we'll be getting an announcement either tomorrow or next Thursday?

Just a hunch I have. We have the more-or-less "official" dates being posted on the UNI employee site this week, and Mike looks to be in California today.

Anyone else get the feeling that we'll be getting an announcement either tomorrow or next Thursday?

Just a hunch I have. We have the more-or-less "official" dates being posted on the UNI employee site this week, and Mike looks to be in California today.

For some context; the first official announcement for HHN in terms of any content didn't happen for last year until Mid April.

Could there be an announcement soon? I don't think so. It's far too early for any legitimate announcement. Dates and Deals? I think that's very likely for Orlando, but Hollywood waits off on that until right as their main website goes live. Same goes for dates too if I'm not mistaken.

I think the best bet is that it'll be another month till some official information comes out for Orlando.

Reactions: SeventyOne
While I agree that there probably won't be any house announcements, I do still think they'll be doing dates soon.

Dates were announced pretty much at the end of the last two seasons, so we're already off the "regular schedule".

I think I would expect the dates to come out soon, but I wouldn't exactly expect it to be an "announcement".