Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm wondering about ticket prices and options like I do every year. What types of multi night passes will be added/dropped. Will this be the year they finally drop the Rush of Fear option considering how busy the event is right from the start now? How crazy will the Express Pass price hike be? This info will help me figure out if I break from my tradition of going the last two weeks of Sept with a Rush of Fear + Express pass or if I am going to switch to the first two weeks of Oct so I can get 10 event nights out of a 12 night trip.

Reactions: JoeCamel
16711791_10155854142003642_311301733014675222_n.jpg

Reactions: Joel
I really doubt they would go that direction with this show. It's has been mentioned that it will be set in modern day and that it will have a connection to Freak Show. I could of course see them reference the election and Trump, but I don't see them putting a focus on it. The FX president has even stated they want to pull off another Roanoke in terms of marketing because the mystery of the theme of the season really helped the show.

oh goody more The Boring Dead for HHN

To be fair, might this clue be a bit on the nose if it relates to anything zombie related? I know the Orlando team isn't as cryptic as Murdy, but this one feels like too much of a giveaway if it ends up being for TWD or another zombie house.

Of course, I'll admit that this may be denial on my part.

To be fair, might this clue be a bit on the nose if it relates to anything zombie related? I know the Orlando team isn't as cryptic as Murdy, but this one feels like too much of a giveaway if it ends up being for TWD or another zombie house.

Of course, I'll admit that this may be denial on my part.
I agree, I really made that connection more as a joke because as you pointed out the code names usually aren't quite that direct. Of course I don't doubt that TWD is coming back.

Reactions: DanB89
I personally think "Brains" is Split. Think about it. He has 23 different personalities, each of them having their own mind. This could just be me finishing connections where there aren't any cause I absolutely loved the movie.

It could also be Train to Buscan. A more unknown zombie movie, but an amazing one at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally think "Brains" is Split. Think about it. He has 23 different personalities, each of them having their own mind. This could just be me finishing connections where there aren't any cause I absolutely loved the movie.

It could also be Train to Buscan. A more unknown zombie movie, but an amazing one at that.
I thought about Split, but BriMan said he hasn't heard anything on it.

Are all codenames related to the new house itself, or could it also be a reference to the house it's replacing? As in its the codename for the house replacing TWD this year?

Are all codenames related to the new house itself, or could it also be a reference to the house it's replacing? As in its the codename for the house replacing TWD this year?
They're usually a very obscure reference. Something that makes sense when you know it but would be very unlikely to figure it out based on the code name. I would guess that they wouldn't refer to past locations or even current locations in case the location hasn't been determined or could change.

It's an odd mix. Halloween 1 was Captain (a reference to the mask). Halloween 2 was Pumpkin (a reference to the poster). TWD last year was Uncle (a reference to A&D getting tired of it). Catacombs in 2010 was Spy (a reference to the costumes).

This year:
Checkmate, I think, is more similar to Uncle.
Brains, I think, could really be anything.

Reactions: Clive and s8film40