Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That typically is available much later in the year.
Yeah, I suppose they never typically release much ticket info til June, but I know when I'm purchasing my general Park tickets from my travel company in Ireland, the FFP'S are usually on sale a good bit earlier than June

Yeah, I suppose they never typically release much ticket info til June, but I know when I'm purchasing my general Park tickets from my travel company in Ireland, the FFP'S are usually on sale a good bit earlier than June
Yeah, if I remember correctly that's usually how the information on FFP options first comes out. The travel company tickets comes first, then a while later they add them to the HHN site.

I don't recall them ever putting single night tickets on sale before other pass types. Normally they announce the dates and start the overseas ticket sales. Then a few months later all the ticket options are released at once. My fear is that the RoF and FFP tickets by getting getting removed in an effort to combat crowds.

I don't recall them ever putting single night tickets on sale before other pass types. Normally they announce the dates and start the overseas ticket sales. Then a few months later all the ticket options are released at once. My fear is that the RoF and FFP tickets by getting getting removed in an effort to combat crowds.

FFP, no. RoF, probably.

If that happens they will be removing me.

Which would help them out. :lol:

RoF is a great value, especially for locals. So much so that the usually slow opening weekend is now crazy busy. If they cut RoF, I'd imagine the thought process is "Spend more on the FFP if you want to come, or don't come at all". Either way, most people will still give them a 1-night check-out which ultimately would hand them more money.

Which would help them out. :lol:

RoF is a great value, especially for locals. So much so that the usually slow opening weekend is now crazy busy. If they cut RoF, I'd imagine the thought process is "Spend more on the FFP if you want to come, or don't come at all". Either way, most people will still give them a 1-night check-out which ultimately would hand them more money.
Last year it was the difference between $300 and $600 (won't go without express). so it gets to the point for me that I have to add in the hotel and that means many extra nights to justify it in my mind. Can't see spending that much money on it no matter how fun it is. 11 Nights last year was too much. Real locals can have a few and get home but I won't drive I-4 after dark. I learned to drive in Chicago but I-4 is just nutz after 9.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian G.
Last year it was the difference between $300 and $600 (won't go without express). so it gets to the point for me that I have to add in the hotel. Real locals can have a few and get home but I won't drive I-4 after dark. I learned to drive in Chicago but I-4 is just nutz after 9.

I4 seems to be nuts at all times these days. I left Universal today at 2:15ish. Usually a 20-25 min drive. Got home at 3:30.

Reactions: Joel and JoeCamel
I4 seems to be nuts at all times these days. I left Universal today at 2:15ish. Usually a 20-25 min drive. Got home at 3:30.
Honestly, I've found taking the surface roads home is faster these days. Btw, I use the Waze app to route me everywhere. It's main thing is that it will route you onto smaller roads with less traffic over the bigger roads if it calculates that it will be faster. It's also crowd sourced, so it can figure out if there is an accident, closed road, traffic camera, or something else up ahead.

Reactions: JoeCamel