Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
FFP, no. RoF, probably.

I wouldn't be shocked by a new, non-Friday to Sunday (or non-Saturday/Sunday) pass either, at a cheaper price point than an increased FFP. Opening night is bad, but that's partially because of press/VIPs. Every Sunday has become wall-to-wall.

Curious if omission of 9/28 a glitch. 9/22 would make a lot more sense, in terms of demand and logistics (give them an extra day to correct inevitable opening weekend issues).

UTH and RIP tours are listed on the website too, under the vacation packages page.

UTH tours start at $75 this year.

"the chance to photograph select houses" -- I see a lot of people holding off on that standard price tag until they learn just how select those houses are.

(Yes, the irony of my avatar is not lost on me here.)

Reactions: Joel
Not having the event on the 28th made me change my trip around. Will cost me more but I am going to go the first two weeks of October. Staying 12 nights and going to HHN 10 nights is way better than going 11 nights and only going 7 nights. I won't be able to get RoF (if they even have it this year) but having more nights is always welcome.

Not having an event night the 28th pushed me up to the second weekend. Since I won't be working a convention in Orlando during HHN this year, I got to get as much HHN as I can in three nights. Hard to do everything in just two.

i think checkmate means last year of walking dead

Brans is confirming it's the walking dead which is reference to i can't remember if it was on this form or HNN form where we discussed the chance that A&D read these forums for ideas ( i loved that discussion)

i think checkmate means last year of walking dead

Brans is confirming it's the walking dead which is reference to i can't remember if it was on this form or HNN form where we discussed the chance that A&D read these forums for ideas ( i loved that discussion)

If only it were the last year of the show as well.

Last edited:
So I was on my phone and typed up this long paragraph, but I accidentally hit the back button so now I'm going to be brief. Haven't speculated before and have only been to 21,22,25, & 26 (21 & 25 being my favs)

I saw some posters for upcoming horror films. I think someone already mentioned the Leatherface origin film, but there's apparently going to be remakes of Friday the 13th & A Nightmare on Elm Street, as well as ANOTHER Saw movie. I know all those IPs have been at the event before, so maybe a few could return? I definitely wouldn't mind a Freddy vs. Jason sequel house or even seeing them in separate houses. Personally I don't like gore, but I would still go in a Saw house. We had Texas Chainsaw last year so I don't know if they'd do Leatherface again.

What I would really like to see again is Insidious, since the 4th movie is coming out this year. However, I would like the house to be darker and ideally without any hold ups. In a perfect world I would love to see both Insidious and the Conjuring (1 & 2)

This ended up being kind of long again lol

Last edited: