Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah looking at 2017 release dates.

Insidious 4 doesn't come out until October 20th and Saw Legacy comes out October 28th. Two unreleased films getting a house?? idk...

Considering there is a chance that Saw may be used this year... I'm curious what people thought of the Saw house from HHN 19. Any input?

I suppose I'd be down to see how they pull off Saw though.

Considering there is a chance that Saw may be used this year... I'm curious what people thought of the Saw house from HHN 19. Any input?

Saw was a very much hit-or-miss house. Timing was key. Many of the rooms featured a single "trap." Guests could go through with perfect timing and see each scene play out, while others with poor timing could miss them all. I wasn't a big fan of the HHN 19 house.

Yeah looking at 2017 release dates.

Insidious 4 doesn't come out until October 20th and Saw Legacy comes out October 28th. Two unreleased films getting a house?? idk...

Not unheard of. See: The Wolfman and SAW (heavy SAW VI promotion) in 2009.

Also for those looking for different tickets and packages, my friends and I have been trying to book a regular HHN package on the website since last night. I chatted with one of the customer service reps and they said that the site isn't currently working fully because they are adding more ticket and package options and those should be up soon.

is the general consensus 3 original houses a year? Originals are always the best part! Can't wait to see what creative is cooking up this year. I'll be pretty bummed if they cut originals to make room for IPs unless it was something monumental

I cannot remember one thing about that house. Even PUTS had more memorable scenes and that house was just mostly boring dark rooms. .

So last year I heard from someone that we were going to get the Jabowackeez (I'm sure I didn't spell that right) for 2017, but with how awesome the AOV show was and how well they were received, I can't imagine why we wouldn't have them again.

I thought the AOV facebook page said they were coming back ?