Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I found this interesting:

Jack and a HHN27 House Hiding | HHN Unofficial

... and the possibility of Leatherface as a house. I also wonder if "Jack" is not perhaps a reference to Jack in The Shining, rather than Jack from HHN past. Would fit with the rumors of King / Shining possibly coming.
Your interpretation makes sense. There's also the capitalization in "ChainSaw." Frankly, it's wrong. Chainsaw is one word. The way they coded it... it could simply be Saw.

Saw has been in the table for a while now

sawstop-table-saw.jpg

?

Just throwing out another name... Any chance of a Bates Motel or Psycho house. I know Psycho has a long history at UOR. I know Psycho/Bates would be a bit tougher than most IPs to pull off, but the series is finishing up on A&E this year so if there ever was a time I feel like it would be now.

Reactions: Joel
sawstop-table-saw.jpg

?

Just throwing out another name... Any chance of a Bates Motel or Psycho house. I know Psycho has a long history at UOR. I know Psycho/Bates would be a bit tougher than most IPs to pull off, but the series is finishing up on A&E this year so if there ever was a time I feel like it would be now.
I didn't even know that series was still around. I think if anything that series has done more harm than good to the chances of that IP being used.

So, ORL is getting 3 seasons. Not just Roanoke as implied earlier in the week. I wonder how this changes the rest of the list...

Which location is the Uber maze? With the three season house last year did each season get a decent sense of it's own identity within the house?

Also just curious as Murder House is one of my favorite seasons of television ever. What ghosts/characters were included from the Murder House... any cool set pieces?

RE: Hollywood/Roanoke...

People seem to have forgotten the "Asylum" controversy at Knotts Scary Farm last year. I think Hollywood anticipated a similar backlash, American Horror Story or not, and pulled the plug on the idea. Orlando'll get away with it, just like they get away with Bill & Ted.

RE: Hollywood/Roanoke...

People seem to have forgotten the "Asylum" controversy at Knotts Scary Farm last year. I think Hollywood anticipated a similar backlash, American Horror Story or not, and pulled the plug on the idea. Orlando'll get away with it, just like they get away with Bill & Ted.

From what I understand - not the case.