Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
sorry to be a bit off topic here but I didn't want to make a new thread for this...
Anyone know why the official HHN Orlando facebook page likes Guns N' Roses? Seems kind of random. Slip up from the admin or am I missing something?

I believe at one point @hatetofly said something along the lines of, "They are testing this here for something else" which, at the time, made me think that this technology was not intended for HHN, but they were using The Repository as a testing ground for an actual attraction/experience that would be available to regular daytime guests.
Alternatively, it and Kong were such busts (from GSAT perspective) that it killed all screen attractions going forward? :look:

I dunno. Catacombs was from 2010, so that tweet doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. Would be happy to be wrong...
[disclaimer: don't have intel on Orlando event]