Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yup something like that could knock it off (doubt that the list is accurate)

There is ground to Hollywood's rumored list, as AHS didn't get announced for Universal Hollywood (due to the rumors being over there that it'll be on one season only).

And, we did have a somewhat similar leak for Horror Nights Orlando before, if I recall from a few years ago.

There is some probable truth to that, but that talk is out of topic, considering that this thread tackles Orlando and not Hollywood.

I did some research and stumbled upon an HHN Creative Team member's social media page and in their bio they had this quote:

"Bringing out the designs to scare you during HHN... then it hush hush dont say a word HHN27 killed the mocking bird."

Later I saw that someone asked this person if an icon was coming to the event. You would imagine the response would be "can't say", BUT this person said (and I quote), "We shall 'si'
default_wink.png
"-hhnfan95 on a diffirent forum.

Reactions: Joel
I just really hope its Eddie (going back to old chatter about this) there were a few similar characters and since he never got his year I think his time is now and they bring back Run as a house.

I don't get the appeal and excitement over Eddie. I'm sure with some work on the character they could make him work as an icon. It just seems like kind of a bland character, just a bad guy wearing a mask. They could have thrown him into the Survive or Die scare zone last year and no one other than the fans would have even thought anything of it. Even Lady Luck has amore interesting angle where she transforms from one state to another.

I just really hope its Eddie (going back to old chatter about this) there were a few similar characters and since he never got his year I think his time is now and they bring back Run as a house.

But we got a Run house two years ago. I'd rather the Director or the Usher, myself.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Run, believe it or not was a popular house at 25 ( it could have been forecasting eddie's appearance and things last year also hinted at Eddy)

I liked 25's Run, but it was not popular; especially against the other juggernauts that the event had. Either way, let's try to not take this into a "Run" thread rabbit hole.

But we got a Run house two years ago. I'd rather the Director or the Usher, myself.
I too would prefer the Usher but I have faced that Eddie is more possible since he never got his year.

I rather see a NEW icon come to the event.. Not some past icon or character.. This is the number 1 Halloween event isnt it?
A new icon would be amazing and I would love it but I'm just speculating about old icons. I would like an icon that has not even been mentioned so not Cindy or the female Usher.

Speaking of Ip for 27 heres my house list I made a while ago (A little late and including AHS)
-Conjuring/insidious
-Saw
-Trick r' Treat
-AHS
-Hellraiser
-Leatherface
-Creature Feature (original)
-3D Icon house(If any)
-Nightingales(HOPEFULLY)

Last edited by a moderator:
Conjuring won't happen because the lawsuit.

As said, the films are a much larger concern than an event that won't gain as much of the large amount of money that the films have.

If anything, Warner should be more scared on putting hold to the development of "The Nun", until a come of agreement comes to pass between Warner Bros. and Brittle.

Reactions: SeventyOne
As said, the films are a much larger concern than an event that won't gain as much of the large amount of money that the films have.

If anything, Warner should be more scared on putting hold to the development of "The Nun", until a come of agreement comes to pass between Warner Bros. and Brittle.
This is completely true