Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 67 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That concern plays a lot into how I play this game. I always wait at least three days (many times longer) after I get information before I imply I even know anything publicly. That does a couple of things. First, it allows someone else to break information. Second, it creates distance. I won't turn around immediately after I get something because it becomes REAL easy to connect dots.

The more specific my info, the longer I wait. Some information I don't share at all. And some info I share may be false. It all just depends on how I need to protect.

Case in point - all the house code names are available, but they won't be discussed publicly. Why? About three years ago several people were fired for disclosing them.

This is smart and it protects your source from something they shouldn't be doing ultimately. The way HHNManics is going leads me to think he wont have his source(s) for too long. No offence.

It's great that we do have people like you to feed us tidbits as and when we can but I have to be honest I've lost a bit of enthusiasm for this year after 'the reveal' so I'm hoping it is bad info personally as it takes the speculation away from the thread.

This is smart and it protects your source from something they shouldn't be doing ultimately. The way HHNManics is going leads me to think he wont have his source(s) for too long. No offence.

It's great that we do have people like you to feed us tidbits as and when we can but I have to be honest I've lost a bit of enthusiasm for this year after 'the reveal' so I'm hoping it is bad info personally as it takes the speculation away from the thread.
Don't let a list stop you from speculating.

Riddles can "fun" but they can also be kind of useless because they can be so vague they can apply to like a million different properties. So you can just speculate forever and ever and go nowhere... idk... I still take everything with a grain of salt and I am hopeful all my favorite IPs and horror niches will be represented. I wouldn't want anyone to lose their job just so I can get the deets.

it is what it is. I'm just happy to be getting information but lets wait for Universal to announce some stuff. Then we will see who is really right.

I am really most intrigued by the ticket prices and options available this year. I expect some new, more complex ticket options and I also anticipate RoF going away.

Wonder if this means more HHN announcements coming soon??

EDIT: Shoot.. should've edited my last post, didn't realize until after I pressed post on this one.. so I could edit that one with this content, but then this post would still be there.. my bad

So "The Ifrit" after doing a bit of research is hinting at a Scare Zone based on Pagan Witchcraft or more commonly known as a Religion known as Wicca. The Rainbow symbolizes hope, connection, and unity of spirits. "Under the full moon's light" is a Prayer or a Chant and also referring to the Dark Moon. Steamers could refer to a Boat. Or something else. Finally the river could refer to ancestral river which refers to the Lady of Blood. Basically a Wicca Scarezone based the Three Nights of the Dark Moon.

Reactions: Thiago