Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If this clue implies that Insidious will no longer be it's own house and will instead be inserted into the Blumhouse mashup, this is great news. So Blumhouse potentially replaces Conjuring and voodoo based original replaces Insidious?
There's been no originals replacing anything to my knowledge. Not yet anyway.

EDIT - Tent houses and Parade are done. Soundstages are well into their builds.

Provided this is true, I'm really liking this turn. I liked Insidious in 25 but honestly haven't been thrilled with the idea of it eating up a house slot again so soon. Now we may be getting a fourth original out of the deal. Color me hopeful.

So far...
- AHS (Confirmed)
- Shining (Confirmed)
- Evil Dead
- Blumhouse Mashup
- Bayou of Blood Maze
- Catacombs/ Gothic Crossover
- Scarecrow Maze
- Unknown
- Unknown

This is just everything hinted by "The Ifrit".

Reactions: Thiago
So far...
- AHS (Confirmed)
- Shining (Confirmed)
- Evil Dead
- Blumhouse Mashup
- Bayou of Blood Maze
- Scarecrow Maze
- Unknown
- Unknown

I take it your backing away from that Icon rumor? Because you forgot to mention that.

I take it your backing away from that Icon rumor? Because you forgot to mention that.
I have wanted to stay out of the speculation. I'm not saying that Cindy won't be the Icon. I'm just restating all the mazes "The Ifrit" has hinted at. I also didn't include "Saw" either.

*cough*
You do?

I appreciate that. The speculation season is the only thing I really get out of HHN (since I don’t attend). But there is the other side of that, where eventually there’s too many people running around with info and my season gets cut short. But those are the sacrifices I count on with how I play.

That said, the possibility of people being wrong is always there. The possibility that I am wrong about stuff is there. After all, the misdirection and uncertainty of speculation are the best part. A&D, it appears, may be doing their voodoo again with false information since I’m starting to see some stuff that isn’t aligning with stuff I knew a few weeks back.

That said, my season is essentially done. What inevitably happens when a list like that is published is that every clue and vague statement is linked to something on the list whether the list is correct or not. There’s no sense in playing on that sort of board.

I’ll likely still comment and post. Just not about what I know.

I still think Get Out doesn't make any sense in the context of HHN, would they really push this just because it performed well at the box office? Sinister and Insidious at least have character variety going for them. But if they do a house mashup and it's not a "super house" a la AHS or M&M it's just going to be a couple scenes per property and then done, not really allowing the different atmospheres to come through. I would say color me skeptical about that. What would they even call it Blumhouse of Horrors?

so multiple icons?Is the ifrit a female if so i can see this year being an all girl icon hhn. Where its cindy,ifrit,story-teller and chance and lady luck.

Ifrit isn't an Icon.

You may be assuming on Terra Queen.

If I am not mistaken, She hasn't appeared in years. I may be wrong about that though.
Terra Queen was only at 15, though Eelmouth has shown up a couple times.

People should really calm their expectations for an icon.

Reactions: Thiago and Ryan
So far...
- AHS (Confirmed)
- Shining (Confirmed)
- Evil Dead
- Blumhouse Mashup
- Bayou of Blood Maze
- Scarecrow Maze
- Unknown
- Unknown

So if I'm following correctly, if this recent line up, including the 3 rumored original is real then it means we have 2 unnamed IPs still to come. This could be one of the strongest lineups if they hit us with some big names on the unnamed 2.

Terra Queen was only at 15, though Eelmouth has shown up a couple times.

People should really calm their expectations for an icon.

True, and I never was alluding to that Terra could be back.

It does seem to be that it's a female icon. And that, all I hope; is that they treat the marketing for the icon and the house far better than what it was for 26.

A huge missed opportunity, especially from some of the merchandise leading to one thing that didn't happen.

Doing even a slice of "Get Out" in Florida during this political climate just seems like controversy waiting to happen. On both sides, actually.

Loved the movie, but I don't know about it as a house...
I really don't think it's a big deal. The movie didn't stir as much controversy (not thinkpieces; there were plenty of those) as many expected.