Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As in trying to get information about houses? pretty crappy situation to put them in, asking them to risk their job for your own benefit
It's a situation where a lot of HHN fans, I'll say it, are super creepy with their obsession of certain performers. Stalker level. One guy is reaching out to performers so he can find out 1) what they're doing at HHN and 2) where they'll be so he can watch them. There are several circumstances where people would just stand around and stare at the woman who played Chance when she would perform her daytime rolls in the park. The whole set, just off in the corner staring at her.

It's fine to appreciate a performer, but don't be a creeper. No one likes that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to be an interesting year for HHN. And without a doubt the final year of its current layout.

It's gonna be real interesting to see what happens next year. Going to be the first year since 22 that construction has an effect on the event. Let's just hope 28 turns out better than 22 did. :ack:

Will AHS be the mega house again?
Yes, they announced that when they announced the house.

It's gonna be real interesting to see what happens next year. Going to be the first year since 22 that construction has an effect on the event. Let's just hope 28 turns out better than 22 did. :ack:

Yes, they announced that when they announced the house.

They have more time to anticipate the shifting tides, at least. Gotta be drawing up some ideas by now...

They have more time to anticipate the shifting tides, at least. Gotta be drawing up some ideas by now...

Yea, Creative/Corporate won't be telling them they're losing a house weeks before the event this time. And like with the MIB tent and Shrek theater the past few years, they can come up with a creative replacement for a house should they lose the parade building

It's a situation where a lot of HHN fans, I'll say it, are super creepy with their obsession of certain performers. Stalker level. One guy is reaching out to performers so he can find out 1) what they're doing at HHN and 2) where they'll be so he can watch them. There are several circumstances where people would just stand around and stare at the woman who played Chance when she would perform her daytime rolls in the park. The whole set, just off in the corner staring at her.

Welp, that's definitely worse. :doh:

Thiiiiiiiiis

Reactions: Legacy
Anyone catch the rumor of TWD attraction coming to Orlando? HHN unofficial posted something about an old rumor recently resurfacing and that it would possibly replace Terminator. As much as I wouldn't want a HHN house of TWD, I could absolutely get on board with a year round. An Old Rumor Returns | HHN Unofficial

Anyone catch the rumor of TWD attraction coming to Orlando? HHN unofficial posted something about an old rumor recently resurfacing and that it would possibly replace Terminator. As much as I wouldn't want a HHN house of TWD, I could absolutely get on board with a year round. An Old Rumor Returns | HHN Unofficial
A year round haunt just sounds blah to me. And I'd hate for them to consider that a house in the HHN lineup if they did do that.

One of the things I've learned from my extensive time in Orlando--it's not just HHN performers (tho no shock they suffer from this too). Every performer in Orlando seems to have stalkers--even the freakin' orcas at Sea World. Friend of mine was an Adventurers Club actor, told me he didn't know a single actress there who hadn't had to trespass at least one guest for being stalker-ish. A couple of the male actors, too.

I hope the actresses bring this to their manager's attention, and I hope the management does something about it. Just too easy for creepy behavior to creep into something criminal, even tragic.