Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Reactions: Joel
Thanks! So it was open in 2015 too? I don't recall this but we wouldn't have gone in during HHN..

Was Diagon open last year? Anything to thin out the crowds please!

Yeah, it was open. I love going there because there is a little alley with benches and air condition. I go there to chill out and breathe for a bit in between houses.

I saw someone mention that Gringott's wasn't going to be open and I asked that question.

I guess I don't get this reference. Able to explain?

Hook was one of Legacy's code names tied to something which in the end didn't transpire.

I'd be glad if there was never any Potter theming at the event. Don't get me wrong, I love HP but at which point does HHN then get watered down to align with the family-friendly Harry Potter brand and vision. We are already losing Dragon Challenge for something more suited to the whole family. Next thing we know it'll be Harry's not-even-slightly-frightening Hogwarts Halloween Party.

Hook was one of Legacy's code names tied to something which in the end didn't transpire.

I'd be glad if there was never any Potter theming at the event. Don't get me wrong, I love HP but at which point does HHN then get watered down to align with the family-friendly Harry Potter brand and vision. We are already losing Dragon Challenge for something more suited to the whole family. Next thing we know it'll be Harry's not-even-slightly-frightening Hogwarts Halloween Party.

A Harry Potter hard ticket Halloween event in IoA while HHN is at USF would be great. Just don't mix up HHN and Potter.

For the past 2 years they've said Diagon Alley will be closed. It will be open. Remember, no mazes (only 1 zone) is located to the North of the Park. They want crowds to spread.

I think UOR could do something with Potter to compete with MNSSHP that has a little more of an edge but isn't full HHN.

I could see them doing a Halloween event with Marvel, Seuss and HP being the anchors for a Halloween party. Although it will have to be a regular park thing and not another ticketed event.

I think this has been said before but I don't think UOR really needs to try to compete with MNSSHP... those with smaller children would almost always pick the mouse.

But then i guess an IOA "Halloween party" could serve as an after hours area for family members who would rather not attend HHN.

Reactions: EllTee
I think this has been said before but I don't think UOR really needs to try to compete with MNSSHP... those with smaller children would almost always pick the mouse.

But then i guess an IOA "Halloween party" could serve as an after hours area for family members who would rather not attend HHN.

Not meant to compete, just to have those from USF move to IOA to spend even more $ rather than go back to their hotel.

Reactions: JMalez