Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 136 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sounds like SOMETHING is going to be demolished that effects HHN in some way, but is more a bigger part of UOR in general.

Options:
-Mummy
-MIB
-Fear Factor, forcing a change in B&T
-ET/KidZone construction starting

Legacy's comment about them "doing it right" leads me to believe that while HHN will be affected, it won't ruin the event.

Reactions: Joel
The only other inevitable circumstance I can think of in regards to HHN is the increased use of IPs and diminished amount of original content. Which we know isn't the case this year since we have 4 confirmed originals and some original scare zones.

Sounds like SOMETHING is going to be demolished that effects HHN in some way, but is more a bigger part of UOR in general.

Options:
-Mummy
-MIB

Legacy's comment about them "doing it right" leads me to believe that while HHN will be affected, it won't ruin the event.
I will be heartbroken if they remove ET. If they remove Mummy, I will be mad. If they remove MIB I will be sad for a couple of days, and if they remove Fear Factor, I could not care less.

Options:
-Mummy
-MIB

Well mummy and MIB are not going anywhere before november thats for sure. Gotta be ET

May be an unpopular opinion, but I would be thrilled to see the event go dry. My ability to have a few drinks responsibly would be far outweighed by the inability for idiots who have no self-control to really have a negative impact on the event. If it means scareactors are safer and have an easier time focusing on their job - I'd be all for it.
You have to think about the broader effect it would have. While you might be thrilled to see the event go dry, how would you feel when revenue takes a serious hit and they have to slash budgets? Like it or not alcohol funds a good portion of HHN, take that out of the equation and some sacrifices would have to be made.