Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 137 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You have to think about the broader effect it would have. While you might be thrilled to see the event go dry, how would you feel when revenue takes a serious hit and they have to slash budgets? Like it or not alcohol funds a good portion of HHN, take that out of the equation and some sacrifices would have to be made.

Oh, you're totally right. I would assume that if they made that decision, it'd be for a smart enough reason based on serious enough risk, and they could pull it off with enough intelligent reasoning. And from the sounds of it, they're not doing that anyway! So, no big deal. More profits!

whoever leaked this said it would dwarf Great Movie Ride closing? Is that an accurate statement? or are they being melodramatic haha

Reactions: MattA
Well, there's your

raw

whoever leaked this said it would dwarf Great Movie Ride closing? Is that an accurate statement? or are they being melodramatic haha
Personally? I think it's extremely melodramatic. But I can understand a lot of people being torn up by the decision.

That said- I'm really hoping I win the sweepstakes now though. More for my wife than me.

EDIT- And I've been told no new traps in Saw.

That didn't come from me. And to add to Legacy, what I posted is what I envision the reaction from many will be. I, too, am not very heartbroken.

I think it's ET, nobody is denying it. I think that would be big to a lot of people but it's been very expected

Is it anything to do with the attractions that are usually open during HHN? Could we see Fallon open instead of Mummy or MIB (huge cluster area as it is)..?