Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 157 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Final IP clue will come next week. In the meantime... CLUE 6!
ku5PBVj7j3nDcsYp1FKI4D9uWuc=.gif
I'm. Pickle. Rick.
Hmmmmmmm...
Kill. Them. All.

Full set! These three gifs help point to one house... Good luck.
Part 1 -
pZUsQfuhnqxF7JO7l010rSOldas=.gif

Part 2 -
A1YZKl_tTWPNlxcFIbhFD_pxlq0=.gif

Part 3 -
mSjhEL39unrtvjFFhjTD2bf3Yw8=.gif

That would be more of a Scary Tale, now wouldn't it?

Just re reading this thread to try to crack Clue #3 but maybe it’s Path of the Wicked? It’s technically a new concept and connects to “Whirly Dirly” and the backwards savages. That and I think I’m over analyzing it since Alex brought up Scary Tales:grin:

Just re reading this thread to try to crack Clue #3 but maybe it’s Path of the Wicked? It’s technically a new concept and connects to “Whirly Dirly” and the backwards savages. That and I think I’m over analyzing it since Alex brought up Scary Tales:grin:
Last year with the dust bowl hints for Scarecrow there was speculation of a Path of the Wicked house. I would LOVE that. I never got to experience a Scary Tales house, but having a full Asylum in Wonderland spinoff house was amazing and I'd love to see an entire OZ nightmare house. Even if it was 3-D!

Last year with the dust bowl hints for Scarecrow there was speculation of a Path of the Wicked house. I would LOVE that. I never got to experience a Scary Tales house, but having a full Asylum in Wonderland spinoff house was amazing and I'd love to see an entire OZ nightmare house. Even if it was 3-D!

Yeah if we were to ever get an OZ house there’s a ton of potential. The flying monkeys, witch, tin man, Lion, Scarecrow, corn fields, Emerald City, there’s a lot to work with

Yeah if we were to ever get an OZ house there’s a ton of potential. The flying monkeys, witch, tin man, Lion, Scarecrow, corn fields, Emerald City, there’s a lot to work with
It really is perfect. So many iconic things to play off of and so much potential for the effects and mini scenes. I think they'll do it eventually.

Edit: OMG so we walk in to a black and white facade or Ultra-violent comic book And OBVS we would enter Oz via the vortex tunnel as the 'cyclone'! My body NEEDS this.

Last edited:
Just going back over Clue #4 and it’s context, it takes place right at the scene where Summer is digging up the portal gun, which allows them to jump into alternate timelines, to save Rick. Not sure what IP that could connect to since when I looked up movies with Portal Guns nothing noteworthy came up except Alien, which even then I think may be a long shot

I feel like we should keep in mind while speculating what I believe @happy bunny rabbit said a while back, that the theme for this year isn't the 80's but "The Past Will Haunt You".

ST- Actual past in the 80's
DE- Same but also the events past come back with a vengeance
TrT- The past traditions of halloween and what happens when you break them. And the past of the kids on the bus etc.

If Halloween- Laurie's past coming back to haunt her etc.

This line of thinking may help figure some things out.

We got into a brief discussion about this one on HNN the other day, but I’m wondering about code names and their meanings in all this. IF anything is coming from Scary Tales, there are at least 2 others that are a blatantly obvious fit for the codenames-Cinderella (Coach) & Snow White (Poison). Wizard of OZ I thought fit Poison, but I also feel like it fits Ragtag more and can even work for Meteor.

We got into a brief discussion about this one on HNN the other day, but I’m wondering about code names and their meanings in all this. IF anything is coming from Scary Tales, there are at least 2 others that are a blatantly obvious fit for the codenames-Cinderella (Coach) & Snow White (Poison). Wizard of OZ I thought fit Poison, but I also feel like it fits Ragtag more and can even work for Meteor.

I think Halloween or TrT might be Coach; I’m leaning with TrT since the Werewolf Disney Princesses and the fact that Cinderella rides in a pumpkin coach. Also yeah if Path of the Wicked(Oz) comes this year that seems like a definite for Ragtag, but I’d wonder how they’d make it set in the 80’s.

I think Halloween or TrT might be Coach; I’m leaning with TrT since the Werewolf Disney Princesses and the fact that Cinderella rides in a pumpkin coach. Also yeah if Path of the Wicked(Oz) comes this year that seems like a definite for Ragtag, but I’d wonder how they’d make it set in the 80’s.

I know it’s Disney but one version of it was Return To Oz that came out in ‘85, I don’t really remember too much of it but it was definitely a weird one.

As for Halloween I think that might be one of the IP’s that’s no longer coming?