Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 179 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So very true, but it would be fun. Just have to wait and see what else is announced. I would and have several friends who enjoy the go by yourself houses, and like you said HHN is ever gonna do an extreme haunt. Although when I worked at BGT and we did "ALONE", it really wasn't a real extreme haunt, but people enjoyed it and was my favorite haunt to work on.

Wonder what would go in 25 considering the last house there was a mega house but were most likely not getting one this year.
My money is on Stranger Things. Which could be a smart move to protect the little darlings who will come to the event fresh, as I presume the queue could be all backstage, and avoid having to walk through the park (and all those scarezones) which may scar them for life

Reactions: Thomashhn
Alright, here it is. I’m really proud of this one.

Clue # 7

HSUJbtUoZNvLfxrjwD2dY-SG3AY=.gif

Apologies, must’ve missed that. Hope it’s not the case though, that soundstage is a bit small right?
While SS22 is smaller than the surrounding soundstages, they typically only build one house in there. SS24, for example, is a bigger soundstage but will have two houses within. Stranger Things has the potential to be larger than either of the the houses in SS24.

SS24 tends to have one house that feels short. Dead Waters and Ghost Town were notable over the past two years, and Dracula felt pretty short in 2014. FVJ/Body Collectors seemed about equal in length though.

Also, typing this post made me realize that I remember very little from The Fallen last year :lol: I don't think that was too short?

I thought dead waters was a good length, but maybe because it was three distinct sections it maybe felt short to some. But I loved that house so much so maybe viewing through rose tinted glasses lol.

I enjoyed the fallen, but felt I caught the house on cast changeover every time so think I missed out on some bits which was a shame.

Good to hear that stranger things shouldn’t be affected being in the smaller soundstage. I mean I’m sure Uni will do a stellar job regardless, looking forward to it!

SS24 tends to have one house that feels short. Dead Waters and Ghost Town were notable over the past two years, and Dracula felt pretty short in 2014. FVJ/Body Collectors seemed about equal in length though.

You thought Ghost Town was short? I thought it was a pretty good length. I thin Dead Waters issue was it had no ending. The last hallway needed to be a little better than it was. That's why it felt short IMO

From what I can remember (combined with what I've gathered), in all my four years of attending, one of the shared houses was somewhat shorter than the average house--ANDI 2, BC2, GT2, and DW, the latter of which was substantially shorter (possibly the size of the facade and the space needed for the bungees in Fallen?), though it made the most out of what of it there was IMO.

Last edited:
You thought Ghost Town was short? I thought it was a pretty good length. I thin Dead Waters issue was it had no ending. The last hallway needed to be a little better than it was. That's why it felt short IMO
I get that, but it was also the bit that gave me the biggest scare of the whole event. I went through the maze, saw the exit and started striding confidently towards it when this “thing” literally came from my left, down low, then up and screamed in my face. I was taken by surprise that much I nearly fell over. By the time I looked back it had gone. Still can’t tell you what made me jump that much, but it was awesome. I understand that bit was called “get out”, and it certainly made me leave quickly!

I get that, but it was also the bit that gave me the biggest scare of the whole event. I went through the maze, saw the exit and started striding confidently towards it when this “thing” literally came from my left, down low, then up and screamed in my face. I was taken by surprise that much I nearly fell over. By the time I looked back it had gone. Still can’t tell you what made me jump that much, but it was awesome. I understand that bit was called “get out”, and it certainly made me leave quickly!

That voodoo doll and the big, burly guy to the left in the hut scared the crap out of me!

As did the gun fight in GT2.

So far houses in SS22 have been pretty neat and in no way shape or form have felt short to me. The shining felt long as hell and so did the exorcist. I personally liked the exorcist way better. AWIL felt like a good size house and so did FDTD. Out of the houses I walked through there I’ve liked the majority of them and no issue I had with the houses was the length. The only house location I thought had “short” houses was 24 for Dead Waters and Tent 1 for La Llorona and 21 for resident evil and cabin in the woods. But I think it could’ve just been house design idk they were a while ago. I think stranger things will fit just fine in SS22