Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 267 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
@Legacy what are the 5 IP codenames??

Surprise
Coach
Fireball - Stranger Things(announced)
Feature
Dynamite - Trick ‘r Treat(announced)
Basically, we're going with those. There's a possibility that "Feature" isn't accurate (looking at it and the timing of things, it could be a misheard "Meteor"). But it fits, and I don't feel comfortable trying to pry for the correct codename.

If the codename for a house that was added last minute is the only blatantly wrong bit of info I leak this year, I'll take the L.

Wonder if the July 20 announcement is gonna be an IP or original since Hollywood’s announcement are about to start rolling in possibly next week(for their Purge maze)

Edit - After seeing clips of Poltergeist 2 they could totally make a house of the films since 2 had a ton of characters that scareacotrs could dress as. Hopefully it’ll be set in the first but have characters and puppets from all 3 popping out

Last edited:
Reactions: Thomashhn and RyanH
Basically, we're going with those. There's a possibility that "Feature" isn't accurate (looking at it and the timing of things, it could be a misheard "Meteor"). But it fits, and I don't feel comfortable trying to pry for the correct codename.

If the codename for a house that was added last minute is the only blatantly wrong bit of info I leak this year, I'll take the L.
disregard (my mistake)

Wanted to throw out my first post just to say thanks to Legacy for making the speculation on this board this year so much fun. You took a concept that others did poorly on Twitter, and had me checking the board constantly to get more updates and hints.

Cheers!
8_JM-8uBQNMir3ZVAOE-pbZB1rQ=.gif

I wonder if Marketing got taken over by a long time HHN fan and is determined to showcase all the lore and story that goes into these houses. Either that, or A&D was given back partial control and/or they are guiding marketing to do better work.

The fact that we are still over 2 months away and we just got a full day "event" on twitter giving us backstory for Dead Exposure gives me high hopes for the other Original houses! Heck, the fact that we have a slightly more interactive website just shows that something, somewhere changed.

I really hope this year is the start of a new trend with HHN. Announcements FAR in advanced, spaced out perfectly to keep fans craving more. Originals that are released on their own with backstory and details. Interactive websites.

I wonder if Marketing got taken over by a long time HHN fan and is determined to showcase all the lore and story that goes into these houses. Either that, or A&D was given back partial control and/or they are guiding marketing to do better work.

The fact that we are still over 2 months away and we just got a full day "event" on twitter giving us backstory for Dead Exposure gives me high hopes for the other Original houses! Heck, the fact that we have a slightly more interactive website just shows that something, somewhere changed.

I really hope this year is the start of a new trend with HHN. Announcements FAR in advanced, spaced out perfectly to keep fans craving more. Originals that are released on their own with backstory and details. Interactive websites.
A&D has just been given more influence in how HHN is presented. That's it.