Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 413 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just imagine how this nano tube product called Vantablack could be used in a haunt.

Vantablack S-VIS | Surrey NanoSystems

32267-80-2_productFeatured.jpg

Reactions: Sledge and youhow2
I remember a few years ago, Bieber and his entourage had shut down Terror Tram out here so they could go through.. and Bieber's security had told the scareactors to just let him and Selena Gomez pass through and not scare them..

security was not trying to protect bieber from the actors....
they were trying to Protect The Actors FROM bieber.....

:ack:

I remember a few years ago, Bieber and his entourage had shut down Terror Tram out here so they could go through.. and Bieber's security had told the scareactors to just let him and Selena Gomez pass through and not scare them..

Ariana Grande normally comes through Orlando’s event every year and shuts down each house for her and her entourage. She’s actually a good sport and was fun to scare last year when she came through our house with Mac Miller. Haven’t heard anyone bitching about her being backstage, so I’m guessing she’s not attending this year.

Went 10.17 & 18 - had a great time overall, but wanted to share one note:

I wanted a break in between houses that Thursday, so my mom and I headed over to Diagon Alley. I told her it shouldn't be that crowded (total lie that night - it was swamped). We decided to hop on Gringotts while we were there. In the 30+ times I've been on Gringotts (sometimes Express, most times not), I've never ever had to wait in the extended outside queue in the back. We waited in it for the first time that night. Definitely not a complaint, just something I didn't expect. I went the Saturday before Halloween last year and had a completely different experience (though it was raining last year, so that may have scared folks away).

Just thought it was interesting based on everyone's notes on crowds, lack of B&T, etc. Not sure what the solution would be, but I'm curious to see what they do, if anything, going forward.

Shocked they even mentioned...well, you know who.

Maybe if they just re-dubbed her as "The Therapist?" Or the legend is just saying "Mary" three times without the word "Bloody" she could show up in some capacity at 30? Ah wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clive
Ariana Grande normally comes through Orlando’s event every year and shuts down each house for her and her entourage. She’s actually a good sport and was fun to scare last year when she came through our house with Mac Miller. Haven’t heard anyone bitching about her being backstage, so I’m guessing she’s not attending this year.

Does she get really scared and screams?
Or does she only jumps?

I’m thinking about stopping by tomorrow night. Is Halloween night usually insanely busy?

Last couple of years, Yes. Past 3 years it seems people make universal their halloween plan.

People even dress up in low key costumes ( regular clothes that are outfits from movies)

It depends, marilyn manson is playing a show at universal. Who knows how that would affect the event

Reactions: SeventyOne