Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

when will Uni realize what we really want is a Jason X house

(sarcasm)

But yeah a solo Jason house is long overdue considering they’ve done all of the other slashers again. I’d say Jason will come back soon though in one form or another(assuming the rights aren’t all over the place)

So where did the mention of a WD zone come from? Would suck if that or Purge appears in any capacity. I’m also hoping all of AHS we see is a Cult house in the MIB tent.

So where did the mention of a WD zone come from? Would suck if that or Purge appears in any capacity. I’m also hoping all of AHS we see is a Cult house in the MIB tent.

From what it sounds like Orlando is only getting Cult, and in maze form. Over in Hollywood we’re getting Cult as a SZ & Asylum as a maze. And also TWD SZ idea seemed to be pulled out of nowhere and is probably not happening(or at least shouldn’t if Uni is smart)

it was just some user if we had a IDEA if walking dead was coming back as a zone

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-02-19 at 11.39.40 AM.png
    Screenshot 2018-02-19 at 11.39.40 AM.png
    175.6 KB · Views: 32
well we all knew it was coming, at least now it’s more confirmed

Edit: Curious to see how they’ll pull off Eleven, hopefully they put a show scene or 2 in the maze

*Reads internet forum*

Things are getting very

*Reads internet forum*

Strange, yes strange, the cool wind brushes against your

*Reads internet fourm*

American Horror Story

He’s only been pretty specific about Stranger Things so far, but I mean we have eight months to go and the entire IP lineup seems to be out, barring any last minute changes. Lotta loose lips this year.

He leaked IT a while ago too; although he didn’t state which version(it’s the 2017 one, thanks Hollywood leak!)

WAIT KIDZONE IS STAYING?!!??? I guess that means locations might not change that much this year
Indications from a couple of the more reliable insiders. Check the Nintendo thread, there's plenty of responses. Supposedly South Park fast tracked and Mushroom Kingdom being moved to that. Nothing official though, but the closing never was official either....Still just at the rumor stage.