Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

Indications from a couple of the more reliable insiders. Check the Nintendo thread, there's plenty of responses. Supposedly South Park fast tracked and Mushroom Kingdom being moved to that. Nothing official though, but the closing never was official either....Still just at the rumor stage.

If Kidzone stays it means we probably won’t have to deal with a new location since the Parade Building will probably be open. Side note but is there any word on the status of Nightmare on Elm Street at Orlando, that rumor hasn’t really been talked about since the property was leaked

giphy.gif
kinda wanna see them try and do this in the house.

Are we expecting our first announcement late March? I believe that last year the first one was March 29 with AHS.

Yup March is the expected month; As to what property what will be announced I’m thinking AHS or Stranger Things(probably ST) since they’re pretty big draws

Why are we still quoting this dude?

Agreed, with all the leaks put out, anything of Ifrit is pretty much pointless. Granted, I've always found his form of teasing to be tiring, but none the less there's nothing new to be gained from his posts now.

If it’s not WD I’m fine with zombies, since as 789 said, a Romero zone fits the “throwback” theme. If they have 10 houses, I’m curious as to whether they have 5 zones or cut it to 4.

Could do it similar to Double Feature—start the night with early zombie films and move on to more contemporary zombie films as the night progresses.

Last edited:
If it’s not WD I’m fine with zombies, since as 789 said, a Romero zone fits the “throwback” theme. If they have 10 houses, I’m curious as to whether they have 5 zones or cut it to 4.

Could do it similar to Double Feature—start the night with early zombie films and move on to more contemporary zombie films as the night progresses.

Everything I’ve heard is no zombies. If anything I can guess Entertainment is sick of the concept and design and want to try something else.

Would rather have a more immersive scarezone concept. Something with an unique storyline and compelling original characters.