Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 227 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If the zones on that map are wrong, it puts Chucky in Hollywood. I thought that would be a bit too big for a Chucky zone, but I guess not. Will it just be Chucky? Are they planning large props and the aforementioned foam? I might be the only one excited for a Chucky zone, but even I might not have given it that much space. Hmmm... And didn't someone recently post pictures of the Klown zone in a different thread? I feel like Legacy made a comment and there were creative-types checking things out in there. I don't know if I'm right, so I'll keep it to myself for now.
Well... there's not a zone in San Fran. So that is wrong...

Here's a slightly different description of this year's event than the one from the email sent out last week:

For 34 select nights from September 14 – November 3, horrors of the ‘80s will invade this year’s Halloween Horror Nights. Cinematic greats, slasher films, cult classics, and original nightmares inspired by the past will come to life as [you'll] face 10 disturbingly-real haunted houses based on the most terrifying names in pop culture.
This sounds great, but as Legacy is persistent that we ignore press fluff I see no importance.
If the zones on that map are wrong, it puts Chucky in Hollywood. I thought that would be a bit too big for a Chucky zone, but I guess not. Will it just be Chucky? Are they planning large props and the aforementioned foam? I might be the only one excited for a Chucky zone, but even I might not have given it that much space. Hmmm... And didn't someone recently post pictures of the Klown zone in a different thread? I feel like Legacy made a comment and there were creative-types checking things out in there. I don't know if I'm right, so I'll keep it to myself for now.
For the Chucky zone, I can see a zone where chucky is somehow the ringleader, and the zone is populated by other 80s slasher stars. This would be a great way to feature as many iconic slashers as they desire without having to create a new environment for each character.

Arguably, yes. But, then again...

Does it fit this criteria?

@Elegia has been knocking this stuff out of the park...

EDIT - And there is still a good bit wrong with that map.

kQqf9uZ.gif

Honestly you the real MVP for doing all this though @Legacy

Now I’m trying to remember what I guessed for Clue 3 and if I was remotely in the ballpark...and I don’t even think I tried to guess Clue 6 yet.

Two zones in NY, I’m guessing. They really should put an official zone in Springfield and have hordes move around the park, but that’s just me.
Springfield is too congested with stuff for an official zone imo. Have people going to get food at FFB, drinking at Duff Gardens, and playing the games. London is the best spot for a zone IMO, but it's clearly never gonna happen

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I remember going through a foam scare zone in Marvel Superhero Island. It was crazy but most people seemed to avoid it.

If it’s gonna happen I’ll be excited to experience it, but the mental image I’m getting of the crowds, everybody with their phones out, scooters flying through in fifth gear-it’s gonna be a mess which is right up my alley, so I can’t wait!

They had Chucky on the balcony in H'wood before....... I would kill to revisit that....

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Speaking of foam parties... Anyone else remember that house that was also a foam party rave inside Kongfrontation one year? Like it started as a house with scareactors, leading through the bottom level of Kongfrontation, on the ground well below the track path. Then in the middle all of a sudden was a DJ and party lights and people raving in foam. Can’t make this up.

Best part? The Kong animatronics were running the whole time up above. So odd.
I believe you’re referring to HHN XI back in 2001

Curious has the Crypt Keeper ever been involved in HHN? If so he would make an awesome icon for this years event.