Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 252 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
god i love killer klowns in outspace it out the cheese hooror movie i hoping the tv sereis is still a go there so much lor to the movie nad i know it out mike aiello bucket list

5) I can't see Universal ever doing Chucky's Insult Emporium again. While most people would love it, you would have those few people that would be up in arms if he talked about them. Clips from Hollywood show he was quite inappropriate. If guest complained about the voodoo show which got it shut down in like 2 days, I can't see Chucky making it past opening night. It just the PC world we live in now sadly.

And let's not forget what happened in Hollywood with their Auctioneer in the Purge zone.

Can't imagine Universal putting in any thing that "insults" people deliberately. Just asking for trouble unless they place huge warning signs at the entrances/exits telling you that by entering this zone you consent to being insulted and made fun of, so no suing us or complaining to newspapers/tv stations.

Yes I know ppl have said that but in sorry if that’s my opinion on something n tbh if it doesn’t come from HHN directly it’s not set in stone again I’m sorry but it’s true.

No aliens actually clears the field, I feel like a lot of our guesses were stuck on the same idea. What’s if its a werewolf house? Like we’re in black forest except for the moon. Pickle Rick still represents people turning into other things, or the idea that lycanthropy, like a meme, spreads, and meteor means the moon.

A few things:

1) Are we thinking we are getting a large set piece in the area where AoV has been the past few years? If so, which IP would benefit from having a large set piece there?

2) KKfOS is a movie I have never seen, however talk of foam and that short clip of the shadow puppets posted above would fit the sting alley area the best. Foam would be out of the way from the GP that doesn't want to take part in the foam and the shadow puppets on the brick work in that area would look just like the film.

3) They could do a really unique cast change if they didn't put a set piece near Mel's for KKfOS. A single parade float with the whole cast could leave Vine street and basically do the parade route backwards going in front of Transformers and down South Street to go backstage next to FF where it would turn around and wait for the next cast change. This would mean it never went through any other SZ and wouldn't cause much of a traffic jam if it happened once every 45 minutes or so.

4) While I think the Chucky fair idea is great, I hope they don't put up a bunch of carnival games for guests to play in the middle of the zone. Would kinda kill the mood for me as it would be more of a cash grab than a SZ in my eyes.

5) I can't see Universal ever doing Chucky's Insult Emporium again. While most people would love it, you would have those few people that would be up in arms if he talked about them. Clips from Hollywood show he was quite inappropriate. If guest complained about the voodoo show which got it shut down in like 2 days, I can't see Chucky making it past opening night. It just the PC world we live in now sadly.
It is sad that we live in a world where people complain that a horror event is "too scary" or "inappropriate". I was at guest services one night and I overheard a family arguing with customer service that they didn't know the event was going to be this scary and they demanded a refund. The worst part about that is the mother and father had HHN 17 shirts on.... They were obviously veterans. It just proves what Jack said in his show at HHN 25... "Halloween Horror Nights has gone soft". Not really the event's fault, more the people who choose to attend the event.

It is sad that we live in a world where people complain that a horror event is "too scary" or "inappropriate". I was at guest services one night and I overheard a family arguing with customer service that they didn't know the event was going to be this scary and they demanded a refund. The worst part about that is the mother and father had HHN 17 shirts on.... They were obviously veterans. It just proves what Jack said in his show at HHN 25... "Halloween Horror Nights has gone soft". Not really the event's fault, more the people who choose to attend the event.

Maybe they hadn’t been since then and forgot? Morons, nonetheless. This is why StrTh NEEDS to be front of the park. Still fearing we have a bunch of DA parents this year.

No aliens actually clears the field, I feel like a lot of our guesses were stuck on the same idea. What’s if its a werewolf house? Like we’re in black forest except for the moon. Pickle Rick still represents people turning into other things, or the idea that lycanthropy, like a meme, spreads, and meteor means the moon.

Legacy said it was a concept they hadn’t done before, so it rules werewolves out. We also have two houses that are certain to re-use AWIL props (wolf puppets in TRT, Nazi wolf masks in SS).