Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

Broader properties are a guarantee, especially with FNAF in the works as a Blumhouse production.

They'll touch Dimension if they want to. There's no tangible publicity risk - the Weinstein's are flushed out.

I'm hoping FNAF has passed its peak popularity, of course.

I'm hoping FNAF has passed its peak popularity, of course.

As far as it seems; Cawthon has gone out in mentioning that he is done with the game series. But that he is not done with the franchise yet, which would lead to the discussion of the film being developed at Blumhouse with Columbus.

It would make sense for FNAF to be featured in some extent; as it's a hit Cult-IP with quite a few locations you can base a maze out of, whether the games or the movie.

That said, it's not like FNAF will have merit for HHN28, so why bring it up now? ;)

So with Get Out confirmed to not show up this year that leaves, aside from Happy Death Day, the following as potential properties for Blumhouse 2:

- The First Purge
- Ouija
- Truth or Dare
- Split
- Unfriended: The Dark Web(LOL)
- mayyyyybbeeeee Sinister but probably not

My guess is TOD and TFP could go in the house as well; though I’d rather Split & Ouija

Last edited:
So with Get Out confirmed to not show up this year that leaves, aside from Happy Death Day, the following as potential properties for Blumhouse 2:

- The First Purge
- Ouija
- Truth or Dare
- Split
- mayyyyybbeeeee Sinister but I probably not

My guess is TOD and TFP could go in the house as well; though I’d rather Split & Ouija
man going into a maze featuring white supremacists and human traffickers after walking through vamp 85 or killer klowns would suck

Last edited by a moderator:
And... just because I'm having fun assigning hashtags.

#GoSox
Swapping South Park for R&M, but I want to play too.

200.gif

Heavy Metal house confirmed:grin:

Edit - On the topic of “Poison”, is it a genuine possibility we see a return of Scary Tales if it isn’t Oz?

You know, a lot of the concepts for HHN 15 reminded me of Heavy Metal (a house being the linking device through which stories are told, caverns with savage beasts, a medieval village with sacrifices, a dangerous bar).

If it is ST4 maybe the plot would involve the Scribes bringing the Wicked Witch or the Evil Queen into the real world? Still trying to figure what the facade would be if not the castle from PotW

Strangely, I'd love it if they'd go for a "Life imitates art", as the Witch breaks through somehow of the pages of a book within a book factory; and with her power, she manages to get various other players from not only her book, but a few others from the Brothers Grimm as they take over the factory and enslave everyone within the factory to be used as sacrifices.

- The First Purge
- Ouija
- Truth or Dare
- Split
- mayyyyybbeeeee Sinister but probably not

Only one of those two.
From what I’ve heard