Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

Stranger Things was around 45 most of the night. About 20 at close.

Anecdotal evidence from friends who did standby claims even the posted 45 only took about 20. Express lines were empty last night, which no doubt helped speed up standby. Judging by the number of people I bumped into, this felt almost like an exclusive night for local multi-night ticketholders.

I'm hoping Sunday will be like last night, and I bought express, however express pass price jumped $10 from yesterday to today.

So we shall see. I didn't want to risk not having express so I ponied up the money for it, oh well.

Stranger Things was around 45 most of the night. About 20 at close.

Anecdotal evidence from friends who did standby claims even the posted 45 only took about 20. Express lines were empty last night, which no doubt helped speed up standby. Judging by the number of people I bumped into, this felt almost like an exclusive night for local multi-night ticketholders.

I did Stranger Things at 12:45, and it took exactly 15 minutes.

:afraid: :'( :(

So I hadn’t seen the show in Vamp ‘85 yet and I decided to stop and watch it last night but 1. The ball didn’t drop (assuming it broke?) and 2. There really wasn’t a show at all. They came on the stage, swayed back & forth to a countdown and that was it.

Am I hallucinating or were there clips of a choreographed dance routine from last weekend?? I’m assuming they shortened it due to the ball not working but I was just wondering what was up.

So I hadn’t seen the show in Vamp ‘85 yet and I decided to stop and watch it last night but 1. The ball didn’t drop (assuming it broke?) and 2. There really wasn’t a show at all. They came on the stage, swayed back & forth to a countdown and that was it.

Am I hallucinating or were there clips of a choreographed dance routine from last weekend?? I’m assuming they shortened it due to the ball not working but I was just wondering what was up.

Was it raining?

Was it raining?
It was earlier, wasn't there when it was but it seemed like it was right before park opening there was a downpour. There was quite a bit of water still on the streets at the time @Elegia is talking about, we were there too. Pretty sure the stairs to the stage were wet and assumed that was why they didn't get up.

It was earlier, wasn't there when it was but it seemed like it was right before park opening there was a downpour. There was quite a bit of water still on the streets at the time @Elegia is talking about, we were there too. Pretty sure the stairs to the stage were wet and assumed that was why they didn't get up.
Yeah we were waiting at Finns and it started pouring on us. Not a good start to walk with wet socks all night.

Hhn made u question reality :lol:

Was it raining?

When I got there around 5:30-6:00 it had been raining, but I didn’t stop to watch it until 8:30-9:00.

Hhn made u question reality :lol:

Yes, every time I go!