Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

If you haven't seen Halloween 3: Season of the Witch. Stop what you're doing, and go watch it now. That movie is off the wall bonkers!
sounds like a plan.

Yeah, this is The Thing though. The Thing is concealed as a dog and much sad and dying barking is heard. This is THE THING.
it's not stealthy though, the thing is loud and beastly during this assimilation.

It is stealthy. Most of the movie is about figuring out who is disguised. The thing is an organism designed to blend in until it attacks. It is VERY stealthy. Like a chameleon.

I think this is describing the kennel scene, which would be hugely messed up in a maze! Excited!

It is stealthy. Most of the movie is about figuring out who is disguised. The thing is an organism designed to blend in until it attacks. It is VERY stealthy. Like a chameleon.
I agree. However, during this specific scene, it instead opts to do a huge loud assimilation (for some reason).

Michael Myers is being stealthy in the dark in his the scene with the dog, and is referred to in the films as "The Shape."

A variation of this scene was part of the HHN 17 house.
Would they re-use the old puppets or create a new scene. I would LOVE to walk down the hallway Macready walked down and turn right into the kennel door to walk past the huge dog-thing.

this tweet isn't talking about this scene, though :tease:

Michael Myers is credited as "The Shape" or "The Shape that moves" in the Halloween movies. Not much more digging need be done.
Along with that the whole "The only sound a growling bark". In the Original (I remember due to the 2015 Hollywood Maze) Michael had eaten a Dog. So it can also apply to that as well.

Michael Myers is credited as "The Shape" or "The Shape that moves" in the Halloween movies. Not much more digging need be done.

Along with that the whole "The only sound a growling bark". In the Original (I remember due to the 2015 Hollywood Maze) Michael had eaten a Dog. So it can also apply to that as well.
I think it definitely is Halloween being referenced in this tweet, but there is an inconsistency. Notice how the tweet says bark, singular. I just watched the Halloween dog scene and the dog barks multiple times.

I am 99.9% sure this is just an inconsistency created because Ifrit wanted to do their rhyming, just wanted to point it out

let's all just take a quick moment to appreciate John Carpenter and be glad he's still around!
I've been hoping for a Carpenter mash-up house, featuring Halloween, The Thing, Big trouble in Little China, and Escape from New York, but also cult classics like They Live. They could re-use a ton of props and it would be so much fun. Kurt Russel would definitely have to be on board , however :lol: