Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
CLUE!

Similar to my Family Guy clue, this hasn’t been locked. But, I’m confident enough in both my speculation (and maybe some unconfirmed whispers) to start the conversation.

First thing to come to mind here is zombies of some variety. Plus, it is implied in the show that Scruffy once died and was revived as a zombie. Potential sequel to ZombieGeddon?

It’ll be interesting to see what ends up coming this year as some of the IPs being speculated on both coasts are somewhat different(Suspiria in Hollywood vs Hellraiser in Orlando specifically).

Also, while I loved HDD2U and want it in the Blumhouse maze if it comes I really hope they get Us too. Jordan Peele expressed interest for a “ride” based off his properties at Universal in an interview

"Jerky," being dried meat, makes me think back to Saws N' Steam considering that premise of draining water from human bodies. But, if jerky is not a sequel, then I suppose that theory is out the door.

Hmm if it's not a sequel nor a new original, could be one of those redux mazes? Or maybe an original with similar themes to another. Or...or...maybe one of those originals that doesn't do sequels but different iterations or something like that.

Also, while I loved HDD2U and want it in the Blumhouse maze if it comes I really hope they get Us too. Jordan Peele expressed interest for a “ride” based off his properties at Universal in an interview

If the movie does as well as Rotten Tomatoes seems to think it is, Us would actually be a solid IP. Stranger Things may still be considered the "frontrunner", but I think Us would be just as anticipated.

What rides can you ride during hhn?

Last year, Transformers, Gringotts, HRRR, Mummy, MiB and F&F were open. They tend to close the rides as the night progresses though, so don't plan on a 1AM Gringotts ride.

Last edited:
Would be cool to use an effect/tech to mirror your face at some point in the maze (à la Haunted Mansion but good).

(#Speculation/Unconfirmed)

I love when codenames for Original houses are REALLY obvious, but to the point where you can't see it.

EDIT - I'm referring to "Jerky," BTW.
Is Jerky original? Sorry catching up

If it is...there is that movie Motel Hell where the smoked meats are human flesh

A sequel to Motel Hell (HHN universe) would be interesting

Random guess is Nightingales spin-off. They have lived throughout all of time and are technically banshees who scream/wail and have incredibly distinct voices...I’m not sure how it ties to jerky though...

Reactions: johnathanm