Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 218 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Welp...

Clue.

giphy.gif

so...this was said in hnn for a lineup, which legacy then quoted without saying anything
Stranger things 2

Halloween

AHS

Ghostbusters

Gremlins

nm guys, turned out it ain't real.

Halloween and AHS alone:grin:

Welp...

Clue.

giphy.gif

The subplot of the episode that this is in is that Bart makes a t-shirt that causes an uprising that Principal Skinner puts down by making them wear gray uniforms that end up being colorful.

If we’re connecting to what we’ve previously speculated, I could see this being a 3D Ho1C maze.

If not then idk how to connect this to IT

The subplot of the episode that this is in is that Bart makes a t-shirt that causes an uprising that Principal Skinner puts down by making them wear gray uniforms that end up being colorful.

If we’re connecting to what we’ve previously speculated, I could see this being a 3D Ho1C maze.

What's the name of the episode?

I feel like we should try to look at some IPs that haven't been talked about so much. So no more Ho1C or IT.
It may help us connect the clues to movies?

Something about that stands out to me for some reason.

Reactions: CoopF22