Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 390 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
US might not be the greatest house but Atleast it’s not Happy Death Day 2U

Yeah I can agree with this. While I actually liked BOTH of the Happy Death Day movies, the Happy Death Day section of the house last year was extremely disappointing imo. Like, almost no thought seemed to be put into it. So while I think Us is an awful movie, I can agree that the house is likely to be much better than the HDD house.

Man, no accounting for taste. If y’all don’t want to walk through that underground “tethered” facility while a dark, orchestral version of “I Got 5 On It” blares in the background, I don’t get you.

Acting like one of the best and most popular movies of the year isn’t good enough to come to the event that hosted a Dracula Untold maze is some wild stuff.

Man, no accounting for taste. If y’all don’t want to walk through that underground “tethered” facility while a dark, orchestral version of “I Got 5 On It” blares in the background, I don’t get you.

Acting like one of the best and most popular movies of the year isn’t good enough to come to the event that hosted a Dracula Untold maze is some wild stuff.

If only they were able to have live rabbits hopping all around

Sure hope so!

I was reading reviews of Us after it surfaced as a rumor and once you remove people who love it because it was made by the guy who made get out, and people who seem to praise it for being quirky and weird, there’s a ton of bad reviews about illogical plot holes, bad acting, bad writing, boredom, and the rest.

I don’t know why they would pick this property. The comment above that said that the trailer was the most exciting part seems to be consistent with lots of the reviews.
You have to remember people have opinions. I don't put much thought or care towards peoples opinions on movies. It's just entertainment. You won't always like a movie everyone else likes and vice versa. People can't still be questioning why people have different opinions can they? Seriously I can't be the only person to think it's stupid to put so much thought into different opinions and realize we all have different taste.

Last edited:
You have to remember people have opinions. I don't put much thought or care towards peoples opinions on movies. It's just entertainment. You won't like always like a movie everyone else likes and vice versa. People can't still be questioning why people have different opinions can they? Seriously I can't be the only person to think it's stupid to put so much thought into different opinions and realize we all have different taste.

Basically:
33d.jpg

So how much do we know for sure that the Ghostbusters leaked keyart was real? I am only asking 'cause it's easy to fake these things. I wouldn't be surprised either way honestly, whether it was real or not. With all the other leaks, it just wouldn't surprise me.

But that was the point? I mean they moved the scares around, but every time she dies she wakes up in the same bedroom.

Yes I understand that. But, for me, it would like be doing a Groundhog Day house and just having him wake up in his hotel room repeatedly while ignoring every other aspect of the movie.

They did nothing with the hospital scenes, which could have broken up the monotony imo. Idk, I just happened to think it was very lazily done, and it was easily my least favorite house over the past few years.

So how much do we know for sure that the Ghostbusters leaked keyart was real? I am only asking 'cause it's easy to fake these things. I wouldn't be surprised either way honestly, whether it was real or not. With all the other leaks, it just wouldn't surprise me.
It looks they took the video game version of Stay Puft and the Ghostbusters and just added the Terror Dogs on both sides of the poster, I don't know if that is really official, I think its fanmade and Universal would probably have a better version of it. If they are using that then the experience for the house would probably be based off the films but also the videogame which did have an awesome canon story to it taking place after the first two Ghostbusters and also was said by Dan that it was going to be originally 3rd film as "Ghostbusters Go to Hell" and dealing with the occult and stuff which the game does feature.

Reactions: Darko