Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 394 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does it bug anybody else that Rob Zombie’s getting a scarezone too? Ho1tC is a good IP for a house, but is his music and movies that popular for a SZ?

It also kind of bothers me his scarezone is far away from the house. It’d be a lot cooler to walk through his sz and have it lead into the house’s entrance.

Reactions: Darko
Does it bug anybody else that Rob Zombie’s getting a scarezone too? Ho1tC is a good IP for a house, but is his music and movies that popular for a SZ?

It also kind of bothers me his scarezone is far away from the house. It’d be a lot cooler to walk through his sz and have it lead into the house’s entrance.

I don't really know enough about Rob Zombie's catalog to make a firm judgement on the first point, but I fully agree with the second.

Reactions: Darko
Eh, limitations prevent that. The only current house locations that tie directly to street locations are NY (Soundstages), Hollywood (Shrek), or CP (Parades), and either you don't want RZ in those streets OR those house locations. A compromise would be putting a house in F&F, but it looks like they're not ready for that.

Are they using this as a backdoor to bring Michael back to the park but only in a SZ? I mean his movies do have memorable characters kinda? I mean 31 alone has plenty they could pull for a sz.

Are they using this as a backdoor to bring Michael back to the park but only in a SZ? I mean his movies do have memorable characters kinda? I mean 31 alone has plenty they could pull for a sz.

Is it really that memorable Zombie did a Halloween and Halloween II reboot? I honestly forgot until you mentioned it.

I quite loved both of his Halloween films. Just 'cause you forgot doesn't mean everyone else did. Hostile opinion towards films is weird to me, seriously, weird.

Wasn’t being hostile, I honestly forgot Zombie directed those films! Those reboots aren’t as memorable to me as the originals - although now that I recall them, I remember both being pretty violent.

My point is, why Zombie this year? I get Ho1TC being a house. But a whole scarezone dedicated to Rob Zombie in 2019? I don’t get it.

Wasn’t being hostile, I honestly forgot Zombie directed those films! Those reboots aren’t as memorable to me as the originals - although now that I recall them, I remember both being pretty violent.

My point is, why Zombie this year? I get Ho1TC being a house. But a whole scarezone dedicated to Rob Zombie in 2019? I don’t get it.

As I kinda mentioned earlier, I do wonder if within the A&D team, this is them capitalizing on a desire they've had to work with Rob Zombie for a while. Since Hollywood's takes on HOTC just the few years before the "synchronization" of Orlando were very successful, but the problem then was that Rob Zombie opened his own haunt for a few years.

So I could see this just being a double down because it's someone who has a very...different fanbase to an extent that they haven't really gotten a hold of until now.

Fair enough, that is my fault for reading that as hostile. No idea why I read it like that.

Yeah they were pretty damn violent, but I like that they felt different to the originals.

And yeah, I would prefer just a house and not a SZ as well. A bit too much Zombie maybe.

Reactions: JawsVictim