Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 471 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Annual passholder nights are usually the 2nd and 3rd Friday is that correct?

I unbeknownst to me ended up there on Annual Passholder night last year and it screwed up our WHOLE game plan for the houses and we had to just wing it.

Last edited:
Hollywood is predominantly locals. Orlando is predominantly out-of-towners.

Orlando doing a "fan night," would exclude fans from out of town that already have trips for other weeks.

If orlando did a fan night with enough fanfare im sure it'd be a hit. Concept is solid... Its the how thats an issue.

I wonder if the Viking scarezone will have lanterns hanging from the trees instead of pumpkins. It would feel sort of weird to not have illuminated tree decorations at this point. I guess we'll find out soon. Can't be much longer before the zones start taking shape.

Given the work they've done on that area, I have to wonder if there will be any Viking ship.