Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 478 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think HO1C is gonna be the ip with the least people inline. Idk but not many people know about the film compared to Stranger Things, Us, and Ghostbusters.
With the recent hype of Three From Hell, Universal will try and use that to get the house enough hype behind it, especially Hollywood, so I don't think they will have much of a problem with that house, I think the thing is the house will not be maybe as memorable as what it was in Hollywood, Hollywood has had it a few times and always done well with it, it's first time here in Orlando should be interesting.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
With the recent hype of Three From Hell, Universal will try and use that to get the house enough hype behind it, especially Hollywood, so I don't think they will have much of a problem with that house, I think the thing is the house will not be maybe as memorable as what it was in Hollywood, Hollywood has had it a few times and always done well with it, it's first time here in Orlando should be interesting.

Yea. Hollywood has had it for a few years and would be great if it came back since people have seen it in 2000,2010,and 2011. I am pretty exited if it comes to the event in Orlando and see they're take on it.

Just got this in the mail, from the UO AP magazine
68706224_480392035858311_8124098981627166720_n.jpg

Makes sense to have Stranger Things.

Reactions: Pedro Navarro
Curious to see the feedback when House of 1000 Corpses is announced to the GP. This year has one of the best IP lineups ever IMO, and I’m so excited to see the commercial with the headliners

It would be cool if they got Rob Zombie to do a commercial or something for the event

AP Exclusive Shirt and Pin...any pictures? Seems like we usually have the Lanyard and AP Pin by the time August rolls around. Pretty surprised no merch has leaked yet.

There will be exclusive merch for Stranger Things, Passholder shirt will be $27.00 Plus tax and Passholder Pin will be $14.00 plus tax, exclusive pin that says Smells Like HHN

There's also a tagline Your Worst Fears Live Here

Does anyone know how they're gonna pull off the facade for Ghosts in a Graveyard behind E.T? It has mostly been just a big poster that has to do with the house. they did it fine with Halloween 2 and Trick R Treat because those are ips. I'm wondering what it could be.

Does anyone know how they're gonna pull off the facade for Ghosts in a Graveyard behind E.T? It has mostly been just a big poster that has to do with the house. they did it fine with Halloween 2 and Trick R Treat because those are ips. I'm wondering what it could be.

I mean, they've done non-poster facades in that location. In 2017, they had a full set up for Ash vs Evil Dead.

Pin will be $14.00 plus tax, exclusive pin that says Smells Like HHN

That "Smells Like HHN" pin is actually the free AP holder button that you can pick up at a few locations around the park. The Pass Holder exclusive pin that costs $14.99 will be a different design, and a full enamel pin.

Reactions: SeventyOne