Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 482 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's just Johny Bronto from HauntScene, it was a joke/sarcasm.
welp-37730160.png

I’m new to living in Florida and was wondering when do local stores start selling frequent fear passes? Since we don’t get a AP discount I would rather have a plastic card then a flimsy paper card.

I’m new to living in Florida and was wondering when do local stores start selling frequent fear passes? Since we don’t get a AP discount I would rather have a plastic card then a flimsy paper card.

Good question, I think previously two to three weeks before the start of the event? Just enough time for them to spoil the last announcement. :lol:

I know last year I started to see passes in my local publix 1-2 weeks prior, but I couldn't tell you when exactly they do appear. I hadn't been to this publix before so it could've been there even sooner.

Well now it's just the joint ip and scarezones, I'm wondering if they will just put out House next and then release the zones last or just the zones and shows and then finally House, but honestly looking at the line up now, it looks decent, very looking forward to seeing how this year plays out and how's peoples' thoughts and lists change here on out.

Reactions: JorgeHHN
Well now it's just the joint ip and scarezones, I'm wondering if they will just put out House next and then release the zones last or just the zones and shows and then finally House, but honestly looking at the line up now, it looks decent, very looking forward to seeing how this year plays out and how's peoples' thoughts and lists change here on out.

My money is on a similar schedule to this week.

Zones (minus Rob Zombie) + Show(s?) on Weds and then HO1C + RZ on Thurs