What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

2nd show is a rob zombie concert every night lmao
Was thinking about this myself actually. Logistically I don’t think this would particularly work, especially as I would imagine this would have to be a separate ticket show, if it was his full set and production etc. Plus there’s a few tour dates throughout hhn which would disrupt that, although I would be surprised if he doesn’t visit the event.

Plus, a scarezone, maze AND a show, would be too much and perhaps draw focus from the other houses. Really intrigued as to this second show, although there’s more than enough for me currently to keep me busy each night i go

Was thinking about this myself actually. Logistically I don’t think this would particularly work, especially as I would imagine this would have to be a separate ticket show, if it was his full set and production etc. Plus there’s a few tour dates throughout hhn which would disrupt that, although I would be surprised if he doesn’t visit the event.

Plus, a scarezone, maze AND a show, would be too much and perhaps draw focus from the other houses. Really intrigued as to this second show, although there’s more than enough for me currently to keep me busy each night i go

WHAT IF .....its just a rob zombie Cover Band!

The only show venues are Terminators old building, Fear Factor which will house AOV, Animal Actors, Horror Make Up, and Soundstage 33 which will probably be used for media events
Or on the other side of Blue Man Group where they house the wrestling.