Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Alright guys, I got a question. I'm planning on doing the Finnegans Stay and Scream the first night I go (Wed Sep 25th). I will have Express that night, but still want to maximize the time I have.

So gun to your head, what house should I line up for first? GB or ST?

Stranger Things so far has had the longer waits typically if you wanna base it off of that.

Alright guys, I got a question. I'm planning on doing the Finnegans Stay and Scream the first night I go (Wed Sep 25th). I will have Express that night, but still want to maximize the time I have.

At the moment, ST has still been getting the consistently larger lines. So I'd hit that one first to get it out of the way.

Ghostbusters first WITHOUT express, then do the other 9 houses, then Ghostbusters again with your Express.

Anyone did Unmasking the Horror? I saw on IG what 3 IPs are included but want to know the other 3. Doing the 6 house tour in two weeks

Very very light. I got 7 houses done before 7:30 and I'm already back home lol.

My pace tonight:

5:49 PM - Ghostbusters
6:07 PM - Killer Klowns
6:20 PM - Universal Monsters
6:40 - Graveyard Games
6:52 - Depths of Fear
7:08 - Nightingales
7:26 - House of 1000 Corpses

S&S headed towards the houses at 5:30. We were allowed in at 5:45. We couldn't leave the soundstage area until the park opened to regular guests which happened right at 6. Graveyard Games opened right at 6:30.

For comparison's sake, here's what I did Friday:

5:50 PM - Ghostbusters
6:10 PM - Killer Klowns
6:26 PM - Universal Monsters
6:38 PM - Depths of Fear
6:55 PM - House of 1000 Corpses
7:45 PM - Us
8:30 PM - Graveyard Games

And here's what I did Saturday (super brief visit, just finishing what I didn't do Friday):

6:03 - Stranger Things
6:32 - Yeti (house opens at 6:30)
7:05 - Nightingales

More than happy to answer questions anyone may have.

My plan is to hit GB first. Seems to be the better of the two.

Can anyone list some of the GAT locations? I'd greatly appreciate it.

I love knowing where the GATs are when I go through the houses at night so I usually take the UTH tour before visiting the actual event, but I can't do that this year. Any help would be very welcome.

They’ve pushed the event to start on a historically slow week so I’m going to wait and see how things are next week.

I skipped HHN for MNSSHP tonight ... and walked onto 7 Dwarves Mine Train. So yeah, it's slow everywhere in town.

But--a friend posted a picture of an empty Finns at 10:30. Even on slow nights, that's kind of unheard of. Wait and see, but I'm definitely curious if the slow Summer trend continues.