Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Am I the only person who doesn't like the fog smell? I like how it looks, naturally, but the smell throws me off every time.
The fog in that house smelled different from other fog I am used to working with. I didn't hate the smell but it did always catch me off guard.

I watched the Titans of Terror maze from hhn Hollywood on YouTube, and it looked really cool. I would love to see some kind of classic slasher maze at the event this year.

I'm doubtful that we see the NLC Three at the event again. I think Orlando can do them, as it's Hollywood that WB is really up against, but I don't think they're going to want to pay the licensing fee to just use them at one of the parks.

It really is amazing how many IPs we've lost access to in the last year--Fox's entire catalogue and WB's entire catalogue (sans less marketable properties like Trick 'r Treat, but I'm pretty sure NBCUniversal holds the rights to it now anyways).

If it results in more originals, though, I'm okay with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: truejonas
Just watched Annihilation (meh rating for me) but couldn't help notice it had a Seeds of Extinction vibe to it. Could they use some of the elements of that house from last year on an Annihilation house in the future if the Netflix synergy is looking so strong?

Reactions: Kadath
Just watched Annihilation (meh rating for me) but couldn't help notice it had a Seeds of Extinction vibe to it. Could they use some of the elements of that house from last year on an Annihilation house in the future if the Netflix synergy is looking so strong?
Annihilation isn't a Netflix film. They just have the streaming rights for now.

Seeds was our Annihilation house (like Saws and Steam was our BioShock house).