Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

I think overall the event tries to appeal to both...but if you just asked marketing, they probably value that GP more.
Anyone with any sense would value the GP more. You're going to get the horror fans regardless. There might be a scant few who go "arglebargle Stranger things I'm out," but like the theme park fanboys, that's a fraction of a fraction of a fraction.

If what I’m hearing is correct, before the end of the month.

The GP is objectively more valuable. There’s far more of them.

February?

Stranger Things 2 is obviously guaranteed, so I hope that along with HoHH is enough of an appeal to the GP.

I just don't think Poltergeist had that much appeal with the GP. I like to talk to people in line for houses, and in line for that house, I can't tell you how many people I talked to had NEVER seen Poltergeist.

If it’s the Stranger Things 2 announcement I’m just curious to see how they do the Mind Flayer. Likely a projector but still

I could see that being the opening scene - going into the high school, but lookup up and seeing the mind flayer looming above all. That would be absolutely jaw dropping.

It's always fun when insiders are saying completely different things. Manics and Hacker claiming Hellraiser isn't happening on either coast. Gotta look out for Little Susie and Timmy...:rant:

:popcorn:

Last year, they did Stranger Things, Dead Exposure(sequel to original house), and then Trick R Treat(cult hit). Don you think they will go with same pattern, with something like ST2, sequel to original, and then maybe Killer Klowns or something?

Yes, it's a formula that works.

Got a little tid-bit of info. that something may be happening on Thursday.

Got to start selling tickets and those extra hotel rooms.

Last year, they did Stranger Things, Dead Exposure(sequel to original house), and then Trick R Treat(cult hit). Don you think they will go with same pattern, with something like ST2, sequel to original, and then maybe Killer Klowns or something?
I predict the sequel that they announce will be Leave It to Cleaver 2: Back for Seconds. It’s a sequel that will please die-hards that won’t get excited for ST2: This Time with Dogs.