Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 193 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe a Nightingales sequel? That’s one that people have been clamoring for and the episode revolves around Donna getting help for her Cleveland’s marriage(very loose connection).

IMO I think it could be Hades 2. The guy who voiced Tim the Bear was in something called Crash of the Titans which the original Hades was somewhat based off

Maybe a Nightingales sequel? That’s one that people have been clamoring for and the episode revolves around Donna getting help for her Cleveland’s marriage(very loose connection).

IMO I think it could be Hades 2. The guy who voiced Tim the Bear was in something called Crash of the Titans which the original Hades was somewhat based off
Crash of the Titans or Clash of the Titans? Crash of the Titans is a Crash Bandicoot game.

Reactions: Kadath and Guygas
Tell that to frat bros...

I’m struggling to find an appropriate response. All of mine are currently very inappropriate!

For better or worse Legacy is right. I'd guess only about 1 percent of people know the book. However people all over the world love the film.

The book I’m referring to was never a film. I suppose both technically apply, but the book influence came first.

Last edited:
Man I have no idea. Seems to be finding a voice actor in the show might be the right route per the other response but no clue how Big Al plays a role.

This is VERY longshot, but what if "Cleveland Show" refers to Carol Cleveland of Monty Python?

Legacy said that actors would be sick of hearing a certain catchphrase from guests--what if that phrase is "No One EXPECTS the Spanish Inquisition?"

Fits with Villian's clue.