Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

It's great that you've moved on from the shut down but to act as if didn't happen is disingenuous to say the least.
Also to state that it was done to preserve the sanity of other posters is also not true.

Dude, what's your endgame here? As far as I can tell you're not contributing anything to speculation and you're just clogging up this thread with irrelevant points from the past so I'm struggling to see what you're trying to achieve unless you're trolling.

This is a speculation thread, if you would like to contribute relevancy to the conversation please do. That said, if you have beef with someone take it up with them directly as I have always found this forum to be open to suggestions and improvements.

It's great that you've moved on from the shut down but to act as if didn't happen is disingenuous to say the least.
Also to state that it was done to preserve the sanity of other posters is also not true.

I never once acted as if it never happened. I asked you, and even clarified, when did I ever threaten anyone about your recent beef of the announcements, and you still have yet to answer it. It's obvious you have a bone to pick as you keep circling around points to go back to the shutdown or some other beef you have with how the forum is run. As far as I'm concerned, its time to move on from it. If you have a problem with that, may I suggest the logout option?

I asked this before but it got shrouded in a bunch of other replies before people could see it so I’ll say it again to see if anyone has any ideas. Basically, remember how big those killer klown costumes were and how cramped the shrek theatre is? How will they be able to make it so the scare actors don’t have to squish through the walls and sets just to get a scare?

Anarch-Ade and Graveyard have my interest the most right now. Graveyard 'cause of the mystery around that house. Anarch-Ade 'cause...that name. The potential with that name. So cheesy...so 80s. Can't wait to see what it is. Please be evil video game characters.

I asked this before but it got shrouded in a bunch of other replies before people could see it so I’ll say it again to see if anyone has any ideas. Basically, remember how big those killer klown costumes were and how cramped the shrek theatre is? How will they be able to make it so the scare actors don’t have to squish through the walls and sets just to get a scare?

No clue, I guess we'll find out in September!

Maybe they do the RoboCop-walking-down-stairs gag and set up the boo holes so you see only the top half?

The Krampus elves costumes were pretty wide and they managed. But yea, I know it's been known to be a cramped situation.

Anarch-Ade and Graveyard have my interest the most right now. Graveyard 'cause of the mystery around that house. Anarch-Ade 'cause...that name. The potential with that name. So cheesy...so 80s. Can't wait to see what it is. Please be evil video game characters.

I have to say, every time I read "Anarch-Ade" I briefly read it as "Arachn-Ade" and I can only think of an arcade over run with giant spiders...

I have to say, every time I read "Anarch-Ade" I briefly read it as "Arachn-Ade" and I can only think of an arcade over run with giant spiders...
:afraid: Spiders! Where!?

In all seriousness that would be interesting to see. Bunch of scareactors in spider costumes...or little dogs running around in spider costumes. :grin:

Two options as I see it.

1- Not all the scare will be Klowns

2- When Klowns are used, they're not always full costumes. Only top halves (mentioned before), just the masks, or puppets. Or, combinations of all of those.

Also "arachn-ade" sounds like a refreshing drink made from spiders